At eDivert they offer professional call answering, telemarketing and web-chat, ensuring your company always has good quality representation. eDivert provide back-office services including raising well-presented quotations and customer documentation. They can also help to generate a sales funnel for you with there telesales and email marketing functions providing leads for you to follow up. Rob Jones runs the Lichfield company - He specialises Outsourced Customer Services, his goal is to help to improve your customers' journey.
- eDivert work closely with you and your company ensuring that they understand what sets your company apart. If you already have a marketing team they will ensure our telemarketing keeps to the same company branding. They can help your team members rather than hinder them.
- At eDivert they employ a number of highly trained PAs, who can assist you with your weekly workload, diary management, bookings, presentations, spreadsheets and other administrative tasks.
- Your own customer service team, not just a call answering service
- A local business - not an anonymous call centre
- Passionate about customer service and will use the latest thinking to offer the best service at a competitive price.
Monday: 8.30am - 6pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 6pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 6pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 6pm
Friday: 8.30am - 6pm
Call eDivert any time for a chat about what they can do to help you and your business: Tel: 01543 547240 and Mob: 07760 176855.
Address: Advantage House Stowe Court, Stowe St, Lichfield WS13 6AQ.
Firstly Rob, Sarah and the rest of the eDivert team are fast, efficient, and very friendly. Exactly what you want when they are picking up calls to your customers old …
Rob and the team do a fantastic job, as well as being gatekeeper they understand enough about by business to provide clients with the information they need while I stay …
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.