Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Walsall
Stan Reynolds Garage Ltd
Based locally in Walsall, Stan Reynolds Garage offer all aspects of car repairs and servicing at great value for money. Stan Reynolds Garage are also members of the Good Garage Scheme.
After being let down by my usual garage, I found Stan Reynolds on Best of Walsall. Really friendly garage, excellent service, my car was very quickly fixed! They will have my future business, and would recommend.
Fitch Autos
It's important to deal with an auto repair centre you can trust. Fitch Autos in Brownhills, Walsall is a family business with a good reputation and many happy returning customers who always visit them for MOT's, exhausts, tyres and all motor car repairs. So if you are looking for any car diagnostics work, car batteries or repairs to clutches and faulty brakes in Walsall then look no further than Fitch Autos.
Carlos M said
I had my dashboard decorated with orange lights, one of them was there since I bought my car (2014), was checked by 3 different garages including Skoda Johnson's, none could find where it comes from, these guys shut them all down. They are proper professionals and I don't have any problems recommending this shop to anyone who want a honest and professional job done. From now on it's my garage of choice.
Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall
Terra Clean (James Price Mobile Mechanic)
James Price Mobile Mechanic is the first choice for car repairs and servicing in Walsall, as he uses TerraClean technology to improve your vehicle's performance. This technology is the only de-carbonising service of its kind in the world and is now available in Walsall.
harry m said
Great job! Mechanic arrived on time and was very informative on the process, explaining what was being done at each point. The terraclean made a massive difference to my diesel alfa 159, instantly improving the smoothness and throttle response. I would definately recommend having this done!
Pleck Auto Body Repairs Ltd
Pleck Auto Body Repairs is a car repairs and servicing business based in Walsall and covering a 30 mile radius. Their experienced car mechanics can diagnose and repair any faults and have your vehicle back on the road in no time. Courtesy cars are available and you will kept updated on progress at all times.
Joan A said
Review received from Joan A - Would recommend Pleck Auto Body Repairs for the excellent service
Birway Garage Ltd
Birway Garage are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, having been established in the town for over 40 years. The friendly and experienced team can diagnose and repair any fault at a competitive price.
Carl C said
Very helpful and polite professional service,with reasonable prices. Would recommend, and will use again for my own car plus the wifes.
Parsons Auto Electrics
Parsons Auto Electrics are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, offering a professional diagnostics service using only the latest equipment. Parsons Auto Electrics represent great value for money and complete all work to the highest standard.
Daniel H said
Great friendly service, all faults sorted. Will 100% use again if needed and would highly recommend them to anybody else.
Evans Halshaw Ford Walsall
You can rely on the experts at Evans Halshaw Ford Walsall when in need of car repairs and servicing in the Walsall area. All car repairs and servicing come with a price guarantee, if you find the same service cheaper locally, they will happily refund the difference.
Phillip M said
Personal treatment- knew my name, told me I can go beck any time for a car “health check”. I do not need to lift the bonnet.
DSG Motor Mechanic and MOT Testing Station
DSG Motor Mechanic and MOT Testing Station are Walsall's local specialists in all aspects of car repairs and servicing, having been established in the area for over 20 years at their local garage in Willenhall.
Dawn D said
Excellent service always i wouldnt go any where else.came highley recommended to me and im so glad always kept informed and have value for money.As a female I dont get ripped off unlike some other garages ive ben too.keep up good work DSG.
Mercedes Benz of Walsall
Mercedes Benz of Walsall is the perfect choice for car repairs and servicing in Walsall, as their fully trained technicians are highly experienced and use only genuine Mercedes Benz parts. Servicing and repairs are competitively priced and all work is completed to manufacturer's guidelines.
Ann S said
I have been impressed by the level of service provided by Drayton Group, especially Jackie who guided me through the intricate process of business car leasing so I could get a fab Merc sports car at the right level of price leasing. After sales service is also excellent.
James Price Mobile Mechanics
James Price Mobile Mechanics offer all aspects of car repairs and servicing across Walsall and the West Midlands, whilst representing fantastic value for money and excellent customer service.
Richard H said
Phoned James Thursday afternoon, problem with my BMW, he priced the parts and rang back with a quote in an hour. He picked up the parts the next day, fitted them later on Friday, by 2:30 pm I was back on the road. Friendly, knowledgeable, fast and above all good. I recommend James Price to all.
Stephen Whitehouse Car and Commercial Repairs
Whether you need your car serviced or repaired in Walsall, Stephen Whitehouse Car and Commercial Repairs are the reliable, established and professional answer.
Kashy M said
We are so grateful that this garage was recommended to us by another business. Though the repairs took longer than initially anticipated, there is no other place we would take our vehicles to in the future as the workforce led by Stuart & Steve are the most thorough, dedicated and committed team we have every come across.
ACMS Mercedes Ltd
Are you looking for a Mercedes Benz Service Specialist in the Walsall area that offers first class car repairs and servicing, all at a competitive price? Look no further than ACMS Mercedes Ltd. ACMS Mercedes Ltd in Walsall aims to make Mercedes car servicing and Mercedes car repairs as painless and trouble free experience as possible, with a more personal and friendly approach.
Bella A said
Excellent service. No one knows their way round a Merc better than Marc. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Autobase Citroen
Autobase Citroen are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, with highly trained technicians and a fully equipped workshop. From repairing a light to a full service, Autobase can help.
As an electrician I needed a bigger van. I popped into see the guys at Autobase Citroen and walked out having ordered a brand new van. It arrived in no time and the deal was smooth and effortless. The service received was fantastic and the van is absolutely superb ! Thanks all at Autobase. I will certainly be back !!!
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses