Recommended Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall

Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall

Are you looking for a recommended Car Repairs and Servicing business in Walsall? Whether you're in need of your yearly MOT and service or have noticed a vehicle fault that you want to get checked out, these trusted businesses are experts in Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall! Get in touch with them today to find out how they can help with your vehicle needs.

Spotlight Businesses in Walsall
Stan Reynolds Garage Ltd
Based locally in Walsall, Stan Reynolds Garage offer all aspects of car repairs and servicing at great value for money. Stan Reynolds Garage are also members of the Good Garage Scheme.
John Walton said
A much valued motor business within our community. Has strong strong family values.
Fitch Autos
It's important to deal with an auto repair centre you can trust. Fitch Autos in Brownhills, Walsall is a family business with a good reputation and many happy returning customers who always visit them for MOT's, exhausts, tyres and all motor car repairs. So if you are looking for any car diagnostics work, car batteries or repairs to clutches and faulty brakes in Walsall then look no further than Fitch Autos.
robin hamilton said
Very very good service, from a very well run establishment. Top notch 5 *Service: General repairs & maintenance
Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall
ACMS Mercedes Ltd
Are you looking for a Mercedes Benz Service Specialist in the Walsall area that offers first class car repairs and servicing, all at a competitive price? Look no further than ACMS Mercedes Ltd. ACMS Mercedes Ltd in Walsall aims to make Mercedes car servicing and Mercedes car repairs as painless and trouble free experience as possible, with a more personal and friendly approach.
Darren A said
My 1st visit to this garage,came from a dealership to ACMS...I have one question..why didn’t I find this place 1st...I met a wonderful receptionist Rachel...and a mechanic Adrian...looked after me above and beyond what I needed...as long as this place is open and I have my Mercedes..they have me as a customer...if you or anybody has a Mercedes I strongly recommend this superb garage....
Source: thebestof.co.uk
ChipsAway
If you are looking for car repairs in Walsall, then why not give ChipsAway a call. They offer a professional and very competitive service for bumper scuffs, painwork scratched, kerbed alloys and minor dents and much of the work can be completed in the same day at a location convenient for you.
john fiore said
Amazing work. How they do it is beyond me.
RS Motors (Walsall) Limited
RS Motors (Walsall) Limited provides affordable and reliable car repairs and servicing in Walsall. This family run business aims to offer a first class service to all customers.
John Perry said
Turbo diagnosed and fixed withing a few days. Great help and well priced. Thanks guys.
Autobase Citroen and MG
Autobase Citroen are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, with highly trained technicians and a fully equipped workshop. From repairing a light to a full service, Autobase can help.
Paul Mayou said
Very good
Davis Autos
Offering car repairs and servicing in Walsall, Davis Autos is renowned for offering excellent customer service and quality work at very competitive prices. The team can help you with a range of services including MOTs, servicing and more.
Keith Bradburn said
Having breaks changed on my sprinter van always first class service friendly staff and price before work started always a top team
Birway Garage Ltd
Birway Garage are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, having been established in the town for over 40 years. The friendly and experienced team can diagnose and repair any fault at a competitive price.
Scott said
These guys saved the day for me would highly recommend got me in quick as they could and sorted my car, thank you birway, scott audi a6.
Parsons Auto Electrics
Parsons Auto Electrics are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, offering a professional diagnostics service using only the latest equipment. Parsons Auto Electrics represent great value for money and complete all work to the highest standard.
Mark Leadbetter said
Have used Darren in the past and all I can say is what an excellent service he provides nothing is too much trouble I highly recommend Parsons auto electrics my van failed the mot on headlights with in ten mins he found the problem top service top guyService: Electrical
West Midlands DPF Reconditioning Centre
James Price Mobile Mechanics offer all aspects of car repairs and servicing across Walsall and the West Midlands, whilst representing fantastic value for money and excellent customer service.
Georgina H said
Thanks for all your help James when my car had brake issues. Fast reliable service.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Mercedes-Benz of Walsall
Mercedes Benz of Walsall is the perfect choice for car repairs and servicing in Walsall, as their fully trained technicians are highly experienced and use only genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. Servicing and repairs are competitively priced and all work is completed to manufacturer's guidelines.
Richard Simmonds said
Excellent staff and a very good selection that will tailor to requirements and budgets
Walsall Wood Tyre & Service
Looking for a trusted car repairs and servicing company in Walsall? Look no further than Walsall Wood Tyre & Service, they offer services from battery checks, brake inspection,car servicing,tyre repair and much more!
Lisa Pedley said
Had a puncture in my defender and needed a wheel balance. Everything was sorted, very reasonable price with a brilliant service and friendly staff. Highly recommended and would definitely use again. Thanks guys!
Get-Gear Transmissions
Have you been searching car repairs and servicing in Walsall for gearbox repairs? They why not contact Get-Gears Transmissions Ltd today. They specialise in manual transmissions for cars and light vehicles across Walsall and can supply reconditioned gearboxes and repairs gearboxes.
John Castle said
Great communication and support before, during and after the purchase of my gearbox. Surcharge refunded quickly and very professional service provided throughout. Thank you 👍
Pleck Auto Body Repairs Ltd
Pleck Auto Body Repairs is a car repairs and servicing business based in Walsall and covering a 30 mile radius. Their experienced car mechanics can diagnose and repair any faults and have your vehicle back on the road in no time. Courtesy cars are available and you will kept updated on progress at all times.
NATHAN FRANCE said
Can't recommend these guys highly enough

I needed a rear bumper fitting and respraying. After phoning around several shops that had been recommended to me, the quotes were all over the place and I was given all sorts of advice, about the paint not matching the rest of the car, needing a full respray etc.

Phoned Pleck Auto and the guy I dealt with Chris, he was really professional, asked me to find the VIN number on my car so I could match up the paint, gave me a really good quote (cheapest I'd been given so far)

Within a day of dropping it off, they'd sorted it out and it was ready to collect.

Chuffed to bits with how it's turned out, Chris even said that during the spraying he wasn't happy with how the colour turned out so he got his team to redo it, which shows you the level of customer service these guys go to.

Highly recommended and will be telling my friends and family to use these guys in the future!Services: Painting, Body & Trim
James Price's Garage
Looking for top quality car repairs and servicing in Walsall? Look no further than James Price's Garage and Mobile Services. With a fantastic local reputation and experience in all areas of vehicle repairs and servicing, why not give them a try!
John Humpage said
Great customer service, They fitted me in for an MOT at short notice very happy. 👍👍
Stephen Whitehouse Car and Commercial Repairs
Whether you need your car serviced or repaired in Walsall, Stephen Whitehouse Car and Commercial Repairs are the reliable, established and professional answer.
Claire Waters said
Great service, reasonably priced and explained exactly what needed doing.
Swift Smart Repair
Is your car body in need of repair? Whether you have been caught out by an unexpected bollard or a high kerb has damaged your bumper, give Swift Smart Repair a call. Your vehicle will be in safe hands with Clive and the team, with their 20 years of experience in the industry. Get your vehicle sorted with Swift Smart Repairs.
Neil F said
I’ve had a couple of scratches on the back of my car for a could of years but Clive sorted them out in a couple of hours! Great finish, bodywork looks good as new. Very friendly but professional service. Will use again.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses