Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall

Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Walsall
Fitch Autos
It's important to deal with an auto repair centre you can trust. Fitch Autos in Brownhills, Walsall is a family business with a good reputation and many happy returning customers who always visit them for MOT's, exhausts, tyres and all motor car repairs. So if you are looking for any car diagnostics work, car batteries or repairs to clutches and faulty brakes in Walsall then look no further than Fitch Autos.
Chris R said
they are the best by far great staff helpful they went that extra mile for me by dealing our warranty company i would give them 10 stars
Stan Reynolds Garage Ltd
Based locally in Walsall, Stan Reynolds Garage offer all aspects of car repairs and servicing at great value for money. Stan Reynolds Garage are also members of the Good Garage Scheme.
Andrew C said
Excellent support once again from Malcolm and the team. Faultless and not too heavy on the pocket either!
Car Repairs and Servicing in Walsall
James Price Mobile Mechanics
James Price Mobile Mechanics offer all aspects of car repairs and servicing across Walsall and the West Midlands, whilst representing fantastic value for money and excellent customer service.
Dawn r said
Very highly rated and recommend pleasant helpful and done there best to quickly rectify my ds3 issue.wouldnt hessistate to recommend. Honest and reliable 🙂
ChipsAway
If you are looking for car repairs in Walsall, then why not give ChipsAway a call. They offer a professional and very competitive service for bumper scuffs, painwork scratched, kerbed alloys and minor dents and much of the work can be completed in the same day at a location convenient for you.
Davis Autos
Offering car repairs and servicing in Walsall, Davis Autos is renowned for offering excellent customer service and quality work at very competitive prices. The team can help you with a range of services including MOTs, servicing and more.
Hailey B said
Fantastic service from Daz after problems with a part worn tyre across a bank Holiday Monday. It was Sunday, but Daz organised a sane day exchange for me within 30 mins of me letting him know there was a problem. The next tyre was good as new. Always go back to this business, happy customer.
Pleck Auto Body Repairs Ltd
Pleck Auto Body Repairs is a car repairs and servicing business based in Walsall and covering a 30 mile radius. Their experienced car mechanics can diagnose and repair any faults and have your vehicle back on the road in no time. Courtesy cars are available and you will kept updated on progress at all times.
Joe M said
Thank you very much. Really happy with the job and everything you did for me inside and out. The car looked new again really appreciate it! Joe.
Birway Garage Ltd
Birway Garage are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, having been established in the town for over 40 years. The friendly and experienced team can diagnose and repair any fault at a competitive price.
Carl C said
Very helpful and polite professional service,with reasonable prices. Would recommend, and will use again for my own car plus the wifes.
ACMS Mercedes Ltd
Are you looking for a Mercedes Benz Service Specialist in the Walsall area that offers first class car repairs and servicing, all at a competitive price? Look no further than ACMS Mercedes Ltd. ACMS Mercedes Ltd in Walsall aims to make Mercedes car servicing and Mercedes car repairs as painless and trouble free experience as possible, with a more personal and friendly approach.
Brett C said
ACMS is an excellent business. They were highly recommended to me by a close friend who is also a Mercedes owner. The quality of the work they completed on on my car is 5 STAR! I have used ACMS twice in the last month....highly knowledgable, courteous, engaging and very competitive prices for the high standard of work and parts. Highly recommended. Thank you. Mr B Crutcher
RS Motors (Walsall) Limited
RS Motors (Walsall) Limited provides affordable and reliable car repairs and servicing in Walsall. This family run business aims to offer a first class service to all customers.
My initial contact with the company was met with a courteous response and I was impressed with a proactive approach in terms of putting right what was wrong with my car.
Stephen Whitehouse Car and Commercial Repairs
Whether you need your car serviced or repaired in Walsall, Stephen Whitehouse Car and Commercial Repairs are the reliable, established and professional answer.
Kashy M said
We are so grateful that this garage was recommended to us by another business. Though the repairs took longer than initially anticipated, there is no other place we would take our vehicles to in the future as the workforce led by Stuart & Steve are the most thorough, dedicated and committed team we have every come across.
Get-Gear Transmissions
Have you been searching car repairs and servicing in Walsall for gearbox repairs? They why not contact Get-Gears Transmissions Ltd today. They specialise in manual transmissions for cars and light vehicles across Walsall and can supply reconditioned gearboxes and repairs gearboxes.
Parsons Auto Electrics
Parsons Auto Electrics are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, offering a professional diagnostics service using only the latest equipment. Parsons Auto Electrics represent great value for money and complete all work to the highest standard.
Martyn S said
I made the call to parsons after reading other peoples reviews and it was the best thing i have done for a long while. Darren was first class at is job not only quick but a very nice guy, would use without thinking next time will also be passing on his card to my local garage. Thanks Darren
Intergears Ltd
Looking for car repairs and servicing in Walsall? Specialising in gearbox, axle, differential and clutch reconditioning in Walsall, Intergears is highly recommended for offering expert advice and high-quality service to customers across Walsall and surrounding areas.
Scott C said
Review received from Scott C - My clutch failed on my Mondeo. I called Intergears and received an excellent service. Very good price and fast turnaround
James Price's Garage and Mobile Services
Looking for top quality car repairs and servicing in Walsall? Look no further than James Price's Garage and Mobile Services. With a fantastic local reputation and experience in all areas of vehicle repairs and servicing, why not give them a try!
Ben G said
Great service from friendly professional staff, would recommend their family run business.
Autobase Citroen
Autobase Citroen are Walsall's local experts in car repairs and servicing, with highly trained technicians and a fully equipped workshop. From repairing a light to a full service, Autobase can help.
As an electrician I needed a bigger van. I popped into see the guys at Autobase Citroen and walked out having ordered a brand new van. It arrived in no time and the deal was smooth and effortless. The service received was fantastic and the van is absolutely superb ! Thanks all at Autobase. I will certainly be back !!!
Walsall Wood Tyre & Service
Looking for a trusted car repairs and servicing company in Walsall? Look no further than Walsall Wood Tyre & Service, they offer services from battery checks, brake inspection,car servicing,tyre repair and much more!
Owen S said
Nathan and the lads sorted me a service and MOT at very short notice They kept me informed of what was needed and options on pricing Very quick and great work. I find trusting garages difficult after bad experiences previously, but intrey these 100 per cent.
Evans Halshaw Ford Walsall
You can rely on the experts at Evans Halshaw Ford Walsall when in need of car repairs and servicing in the Walsall area. All car repairs and servicing come with a price guarantee, if you find the same service cheaper locally, they will happily refund the difference.
Phillip M said
Personal treatment- knew my name, told me I can go beck any time for a car “health check”. I do not need to lift the bonnet.
Mercedes-Benz of Walsall
Mercedes Benz of Walsall is the perfect choice for car repairs and servicing in Walsall, as their fully trained technicians are highly experienced and use only genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. Servicing and repairs are competitively priced and all work is completed to manufacturer's guidelines.
Ann S said
I have been impressed by the level of service provided by Drayton Group, especially Jackie who guided me through the intricate process of business car leasing so I could get a fab Merc sports car at the right level of price leasing. After sales service is also excellent.
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses