Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall

Find the best Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Health and Fitness Advice directory.
Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall
Penny Bayley Podiatry
Struggling with pain in your feet or hard or cracked skin that is preventing good movement and in need of health and fitness advice in Walsall? Penny Bayley Podiatry can help with all these issues and more so why not give them a call now.
Audrey Sutton said
I have been going to a Podiatrist for many years now and decided to change after my daughter had been to visit Penny.I am really happy that I did because my feet have never been so well looked after.Exceptional service highly recommend her.
google.com
Source: google.com
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic are dedicated to offering their customers with alternative treatments to resolve knee and foot injuries, whiplash, back and neck pain, as well as migraines and headaches, and much more. The practice deliver first class, professional care in a friendly and supportive environment.
Kavneet Binning said
Would highly recommend Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic. My initial assessment was very thorough and on every visit since, the treatment has been specifically tailored to my needs. I have made huge progress within a few weeks. Luke is a fabulous professional and has always made me feel safe. The team are friendly, helpful (especially Max and Sonia) and accommodating. Brilliant service all round. Thank you!
google.com
Source: google.com
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can help you with a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms through a selected range of holistic therapies including hypnotherapy, reflexology, counselling and advice and massage. Whether you need help with injury recovery, pain relief, stress management or phobias, Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can support you with making the right changes to improve your life.
brandy sutton said
Had sessions of Hypnosis therapy with Andrea for stress and anxiety. It's really helped. She is calm, a lovely lady and very understanding. Her office is in Willenhall, easy to get to.
google.com
Source: google.com
GioKick Martial Arts
Offering a range of kickboxing training for both adults and children, GioKick Martial Arts in Walsall is the perfect place for first time kickboxers and experienced trainers. Burn calories as you learn and practice self defence skills taught by highly experienced instructors.
Kelly Rainbow said
This is an an amazing family run kickboxing club. My children love coming here. The owners are so helpful and will do all they can to build confidence and self esteem within the children and I bet the adults too.

Well done guys
google.com
Source: google.com
The Team Workout
Managed and owned by one of Walsall's best personal trainers Paul Wilson, The Team Workout can transform your life in just 28 days. The Team Workout offers a complete weight loss method that is fun yet effective, and will help you towards becoming a fitter and healthier you.
Marie H said
During lockdown I’ve trained online with Paul & The Team... absolutely fantastic!! Now finally we’re back and training in small groups of 5, fully adhering to government guidelines. I feel totally safe...
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Collingwood Chiropody & Podiatry
If you have been searching for health and fitness advice for your feet in Walsall- perhaps foot problems are stopping you from full movement and exercise? Then why not give Collingwood Chiropody and Podiatry a call and see how the friendly and qualified team can help you with foot health.
Manju C said
Always Brilliant.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses