Find the best Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Health and Fitness Advice directory.
Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall
Adrian Birch Acupuncture
Adrian Birch is one of Walsall's local specialists in complementary therapy including Chinese medicine. Acupuncture is one of the safest therapies in the UK, and is a form of medical treatment that can help you with pain relief, sport injuries or even relaxation.
Philip A said
This is my second visit to Adrian with my bad chest and headaches. After only one session I was free from headaches with my second session clearing my chest. Adrian is professional, respectful with a wealth of knowledge in his field, he makes me feel relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend Adrian for anyone wishing to get away from conventional medication. Many thanks for you taking care of me. Regards Philip Ayres.
The Team Workout
Managed and owned by one of Walsall's best personal trainers Paul Wilson, The Team Workout can transform your life in just 28 days. The Team Workout offers a complete weight loss method that is fun yet effective, and will help you towards becoming a fitter and healthier you.
janet e said
I joined the team work out a few years ago and I have never looked back. I couldn't get on with gyms as I found them mundane. Paul makes every effort to make each class different and fun! Atmosphere is indescribable. If anyone is looking to make a positive change to their lives give this ago. It's more than just a workout
GioKick Martial Arts
Offering a range of kickboxing training for both adults and children, GioKick Martial Arts in Walsall is the perfect place for first time kickboxers and experienced trainers. Burn calories as you learn and practice self defence skills taught by highly experienced instructors.
Lindsey E said
Brilliant. 5 Stars. All staff are fabulous. Recommend to everyone.
Walsall Mind and Body Centre
Walsall Mind and Body Centre can help you with a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms through a selected range of holistic therapies including hypnotherapy, reflexology, counselling and advice and massage. Whether you need help with injury recovery, pain relief, stress management or phobias, Walsall Mind and Body Centre can support you with making the right changes to improve your life.
Shan B said
I visited Andrea not so long ago and was extremely pleased with the service I received. The attention Andrea gave assured me I was in good hands! Highly recommended!
Village Urban Resorts Walsall
The Village Urban Resorts in Walsall offers a range of modern facilities including a gym, large swimming pool, sauna, spa pool and steam room. So whether you want to have a work out or relax and recharge your batteries, the Village Urban Resorts Walsall is a popular choice.
Janet M said
Another very successful network event at the Village. The staff were extremely helpful and particular thanks to Matt for ensuring that all our requirements were met. The hot and cold buffet served was beautifully presented and very tasty and enjoyed by all. Would highly recommend The Village Hotel for events.
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic are dedicated to offering their customers with alternative treatments to resolve knee and foot injuries, whiplash, back and neck pain, as well as migraines and headaches, and much more. The practice deliver first class, professional care in a friendly and supportive environment.
Natalie F said
Phil and the team are always helpful, friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend
Dance Xtreme
Dance Xtreme is a Walsall based dance school that offers a range of dance classes that are suitable for all ages and abilities. Whether you want to get fit whilst having fun or want to start a new hobby, all of the dance instructors at Dance Xtreme are highly experienced and qualified, and can help you to achieve your dance goals.
Anita E said
Fun and enthusiastic dance school in a safe, caring, friendly environment. Kids make new friends, socialise, keep fit and have fun whilst progressing with their dancing skills and taking their exams.
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses