Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall

Find the best Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Health and Fitness Advice directory.
Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall
Collingwood Chiropody & Podiatry
If you have been searching for health and fitness advice for your feet in Walsall- perhaps foot problems are stopping you from full movement and exercise? Then why not give Collingwood Chiropody and Podiatry a call and see how the friendly and qualified team can help you with foot health.
Louise E said
Professional Service, made it feel comfortable, everything was explained to me, very friendly staff, nice, clean environment and fantastic results. Thank you!
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can help you with a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms through a selected range of holistic therapies including hypnotherapy, reflexology, counselling and advice and massage. Whether you need help with injury recovery, pain relief, stress management or phobias, Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can support you with making the right changes to improve your life.
Kris said
A lovely lady from here has been trying to to give me advise with my back during lockdown by messages. That's going beyond. So thank you
Source: thebestof.co.uk
The Team Workout
Managed and owned by one of Walsall's best personal trainers Paul Wilson, The Team Workout can transform your life in just 28 days. The Team Workout offers a complete weight loss method that is fun yet effective, and will help you towards becoming a fitter and healthier you.
Scott Chandler said
Paul Wilson is excellent trainer. I remember him in his early days, 10 years ago, when we just a smaller group. he prepared me well, for the challenge of a lifetime: Kilimanjaro! Thanks Paul😁
facebook.com
Source: facebook.com
Penny Bayley Podiatry
Struggling with pain in your feet or hard or cracked skin that is preventing good movement and in need of health and fitness advice in Walsall? Penny Bayley Podiatry can help with all these issues and more so why not give them a call now.
Paula Parker said
I am so pleased with the service I received here. I visited to have a verruca treated which I’d had for at least 20 (yes,20!) years and which had been treated with over the counter treatments, acid, dug out and frozen but nothing would remove it. Penny assessed my feet then offered advice without being pushy. Following her advice I decided to use the Swift removal procedure. Penny explained every step, making sure I was comfortable during treatment, taking photos so I could see progress made and ensuring every thing was sanitised. Yes, the treatment was uncomfortable and my foot ached for a few days after, but Penny had explained this was to be expected. Finally, after four treatments, I was verruca free! Needless to say I cannot recommend this treatment or Penny enough and want to say a massive thank you for the care given and the result achieved.
google.com
Source: google.com
GioKick Martial Arts
Offering a range of kickboxing training for both adults and children, GioKick Martial Arts in Walsall is the perfect place for first time kickboxers and experienced trainers. Burn calories as you learn and practice self defence skills taught by highly experienced instructors.
WILL TONKS said
Great coach, great staff. A really good, well priced, family run, family friendly club
google.com
Source: google.com
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic are dedicated to offering their customers with alternative treatments to resolve knee and foot injuries, whiplash, back and neck pain, as well as migraines and headaches, and much more. The practice deliver first class, professional care in a friendly and supportive environment.
Steve Brookhouse said
Excellent treatment made my shoulder/neck better from cervical radiculopathy C5
facebook.com
Source: facebook.com
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses