Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall

Find the best Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Health and Fitness Advice directory.
Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall
GioKick Martial Arts
Offering a range of kickboxing training for both adults and children, GioKick Martial Arts in Walsall is the perfect place for first time kickboxers and experienced trainers. Burn calories as you learn and practice self defence skills taught by highly experienced instructors.
Flo L said
Such a fantastic place, so welcoming and lovely staff!
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can help you with a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms through a selected range of holistic therapies including hypnotherapy, reflexology, counselling and advice and massage. Whether you need help with injury recovery, pain relief, stress management or phobias, Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can support you with making the right changes to improve your life.
Kris said
A lovely lady from here has been trying to to give me advise with my back during lockdown by messages. That's going beyond. So thank you
Source: thebestof.co.uk
The Team Workout
Managed and owned by one of Walsall's best personal trainers Paul Wilson, The Team Workout can transform your life in just 28 days. The Team Workout offers a complete weight loss method that is fun yet effective, and will help you towards becoming a fitter and healthier you.
Marie H said
During lockdown I’ve trained online with Paul & The Team... absolutely fantastic!! Now finally we’re back and training in small groups of 5, fully adhering to government guidelines. I feel totally safe... Thank You 👌
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic are dedicated to offering their customers with alternative treatments to resolve knee and foot injuries, whiplash, back and neck pain, as well as migraines and headaches, and much more. The practice deliver first class, professional care in a friendly and supportive environment.
Simon D said
Long Standing Whip Lash Injury Professional and friendly staff and my Chiropractor was helpful and accommodating. There is optimism that my 30-year-old problem can be dramatically improved. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Penny Bayley Podiatry
Struggling with pain in your feet or hard or cracked skin that is preventing good movement and in need of health and fitness advice in Walsall? Penny Bayley Podiatry can help with all these issues and more so why not give them a call now.
Kate H said
Professional and friendly. PB Podiatry has transformed my foot that I damaged years ago. She's helped heal and strengthen my achilles and has changed my life as no more foot pain. Excellent care.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Collingwood Chiropody & Podiatry
If you have been searching for health and fitness advice for your feet in Walsall- perhaps foot problems are stopping you from full movement and exercise? Then why not give Collingwood Chiropody and Podiatry a call and see how the friendly and qualified team can help you with foot health.
Rhiannon G said
Given a very friendly welcome . Treated on time in an efficient manner after an explanation of the technics to be used . My feet are now much more comfortable and I have made a follow up appointment .
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses