Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall

Find the best Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Health and Fitness Advice directory.
Health and Fitness Advice in Walsall
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic
Walsall Chiropractic Health Clinic are dedicated to offering their customers with alternative treatments to resolve knee and foot injuries, whiplash, back and neck pain, as well as migraines and headaches, and much more. The practice deliver first class, professional care in a friendly and supportive environment.
Chris Lunn said
friendly staff , excellent service and treatment second to none
facebook.com
Source: facebook.com
Penny Bayley Podiatry
Struggling with pain in your feet or hard or cracked skin that is preventing good movement and in need of health and fitness advice in Walsall? Penny Bayley Podiatry can help with all these issues and more so why not give them a call now.
Cooking with Fran said
Firstly i’d like to give a big thank you to Penny. For over 5 years I was suffering with stubborn verrucas on the bottom of my right foot which started affecting my self-esteem as I became very self-conscious about my feet & the way they looked. I started my first treatment in March 2021 & with 3/4 months, all verrucas were gone. I was amazed by the results because I spent so much money for years buying over the counter treatments which didn’t work. I will definitely recommend PB Podiary to anyone I know with feet problems as she’s super friendly, easy to talk to & very professional. Thanks again Penny
google.com
Source: google.com
GioKick Martial Arts
Offering a range of kickboxing training for both adults and children, GioKick Martial Arts in Walsall is the perfect place for first time kickboxers and experienced trainers. Burn calories as you learn and practice self defence skills taught by highly experienced instructors.
WILL TONKS said
Great coach, great staff. A really good, well priced, family run, family friendly club
google.com
Source: google.com
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing
Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can help you with a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms through a selected range of holistic therapies including hypnotherapy, reflexology, counselling and advice and massage. Whether you need help with injury recovery, pain relief, stress management or phobias, Andrea Bradley at Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing can support you with making the right changes to improve your life.
Kris said
A lovely lady from here has been trying to to give me advise with my back during lockdown by messages. That's going beyond. So thank you
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Collingwood Chiropody & Podiatry
If you have been searching for health and fitness advice for your feet in Walsall- perhaps foot problems are stopping you from full movement and exercise? Then why not give Collingwood Chiropody and Podiatry a call and see how the friendly and qualified team can help you with foot health.
Andrew C said
Mrs C swears by the firm. Friendly service, well-qualified and knowledgeable and very pleasant.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
The Team Workout
Managed and owned by one of Walsall's best personal trainers Paul Wilson, The Team Workout can transform your life in just 28 days. The Team Workout offers a complete weight loss method that is fun yet effective, and will help you towards becoming a fitter and healthier you.
Scott Chandler said
Paul Wilson is excellent trainer. I remember him in his early days, 10 years ago, when we just a smaller group. he prepared me well, for the challenge of a lifetime: Kilimanjaro!

Thanks Paul😁
facebook.com
Source: facebook.com
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses