Find the best Children's Activities and Parties in Walsall as recommended by local Walsall people in thebestof Walsall's Children's Activities and Parties directory.
Children'S Activities and Parties in Walsall
Nail That Look
Nail That Look in Walsall can cater for pampering children’s parties. Specialising in manicures, pedicures and nail art, Katy can provide a fun session with the kids. Working with Twinkle Toes Entertainment, a full entertainment package can also be provided along with these sessions.
Louise S said
I found Katy via best of Walsall whilst I was pregnant and in need of a mobile nail technician, and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic. We had a lovey chat whilst she did my nails and she took her time and did a fantastic job. I would definitely book again and have already recommended to friends.
Masquerades Entertainment
Masquerades Entertainment (Roxy's Storytime) is one of Walsall's most popular choices for children's activities and parties, with a range of themes available. Owner Stacey is also fully CRB checked for your peace of mind.
Sophie H said
I brought Stacey into the school I am head of drama in as part of a stage make up workshop! She was amazing with the students and really taught some valuable skills. I would highly recommend her as a professional
Living in Loveliness Craft Centre
Are you looking for a new and unique form of entertainment for your children? Whether it's a party or something fo the family, bring your children along to Living in Loveliness Walsall for activities that they can cherish forever.
Janet M said
Had a great night last night at a 'crafternoon' evening session. Made a box sampler frame that I'm really proud of and had a great social night too! Kerrie is very patient, talented and has a wonderful array of craft items to help everyone to come away feeling happy!
Horse and Jockey
The Horse and Jockey in Walsall Wood is a family friendly pub and restaurant offering children's activities in Walsall. This venue is an ideal place to enjoy a family meal out.
Alex S said
Great food. Polite staff and a welcoming venue. Will definitely go again.
Ruby Doo Parties
Offering a range of children's activities and parties in Walsall, Ruby Doo can bring the party to you! Whether you want a complete party package or entertainment packages including face painting or soft play hire, the team can cater to your needs to provide the perfect party to suit your personality!
Joanne F said
Ruby doo did my party yesterday (13/08/17) for my daughters 6th birthday!! Brilliant as always... Staff are great with the children and the face painting was amazing... Ruby doo never disappoints and I have used them several times ! The children were truly entertained ..
Jump In Trampoline Arena
Children of all ages can have fun at Jump In Trampoline Arena Walsall, where there is wall to wall trampolines for high flying fun. Jump In Trampoline Parks offer Europe's largest indoor trampoline arenas, and also offer a variety of party packages to suit all of your needs.
Gary Q said
Very good experience. The children were treated brilliantly.
Swimfast Aquatic School
Are you looking for somewhere to entertain your kids in Walsall? Swimfast Aquatic School offers swimming lessons for all abilities, whether your child can't swim or requires some help to perfect their technique. Keep active in Walsall with Swimfast Aquatic School.
Beverley B said
Review received for Swimfast Aquatic School from Beverley B :- "Great staff and lovely people."
Adventureland
If you’re looking for a place where you can host an incredible, fun-filled party for your children, look no further than Adventureland in Walsall. Adventureland has state of the art play areas that are full of thrills and challenges, as well as having the convenience of being able to cater for many guests with meals, snacks, drinks and cakes.
Carl L said
My youngest loves using the play centre after school getting a good price for a meal and 90 minute play.
Search Businesses
Search all our Walsall businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses
Dean Harper Funeral Directors & Stonemasons
Pro-guard Security
Steps to Work