1. Gifts & Giggles (Queens Arcade, Hastings) have these Exorcist dolls which stand at 90 cm tall & cost £19.99. Use the 1066 Card and save £1.99 (10% discount on everything except balloons). They also have a massive selection of Halloween costumes, accessories, make-up including liquid Latex, partyware & decorations.
3. Set the atmosphere with spooky music from Wow & Flutter, Trinity Street, Hastings (10% discount) or Pebble Records in Grove Road, Eastbourne (free gift) They have a massive selection of vinyl & CDs!
4. Stock up on scary books from the following independent bookshops Printed Matter Bookshop (Queens Road, Hastings), Bookbuster (Queens Road, Hastings) & The Book Keeper (Kings Road, St Leoonards-on-sea) You'll get a 10% discount with the 1066 Card which will beat Amazons online prices!
5. Stock up with sweets ready for the pesky trick & treaters by heading to Rainbows, Queens Arcade, Mr Simms Olde Sweete Shop, Robertson Street, Hastings (10% off (minuimum £5 spend) Spoilt Rotten, Battle for a 10% discount with the 1066 Card
There are 400+ places across Sussex that accept the 1066 Card so get one & save yourself some serious money!
STOP PRESS: If you need a drink after your shopping spree head to Eel & Bear, Waldegrave Street, Hastings. They will give you a 10% discount on their IPA beers & Pale Ales. Look out for their spooky cans & bottles!
* The full terms & conditions are available on the businesses profile page on www.towncitycards.com just click the links in this article.
Member since: 30th September 2015
The 1066 Card unlocks exclusive discounts in Sussex. Anything from 10% discounts, 2for1 deals & free drinks with restaurants, local businesses, family attractions, & shops are all included. The discounts...