1. Sizzlers Grill & Cafe in Battle Road, Hastings serve a full selection of English breakfasts, doorstep sandwiches, burgers, jacket potatoes, rolls, burger and mash, scampi & minute steaks. They use all the best available local ingredients and all food is cooked fresh to order. Their doorstep bread is delivered fresh every day from a family bakery based in St Leonards, the bacon which is sourced from a local butcher and the eggs come straight from a local farm. Town City Card members receive a free extra item with any eat in set breakfast (90p saving) or a free tea or coffee (£1 minimum saving ) with any £3 takeaway order. Call Sizzlers on 07434 788338 to place your order.
2. Abducted Live is an Escape Room in Hastings and is the work of an evil genius. The premise is simple: solve puzzles to get out of a locked room. You have 60 minutes (and three clues which are essential when the solution eludes you) to solve all of the puzzles which will eventually allow you to escape. The puzzles are extremely clever, the rooms have meticulous attention to detail and the atmosphere is brilliant. If you enjoy solving the puzzles in the Uncharted series, Resident Evil or even Professor Layton you will be in your element. The longer Extreme version is well worth the extra fiver. Abducted Live is perfect for team building, Stag or Hen do’s & parties. Build a team & book today. Town City Card members get an extra clue, which you will find far more useful than a simple discount!
3. Transform your eyes at Icons eyelash & eyebrow bar in Burry Road, Hastings. They provide the lashes of your dreams…Party Lashes (Last 3-5 days, Express Lashes (Last up to 2wks.), Semi Permanent Extensions (Last indefinitely-with maintenance needed every 2-3weeks.), Russian Volume Extensions (Last indefinitely- with maintenance needed every 4 weeks), From discreet to full on glamour, they can create a look to suit your likes, eye shape and your budget. Town City Card members receive a free eyebrow tint with every set of eye lash extensions!
4. Rustico is a traditional Italian street food eatery in Robertson Street, Hastings & Bexhill seafront where they offer regional dishes to eat in, take out and delivery. Come and meet the Rustico team and enjoy 10% off your final bill with any Town City Card.
5. Hastings Print Centre is a family run business who pride themselves on providing a quality printing service for a great price. They supply their customers with a wide range of printing services including flyers, banners, letterheads, clothes and more. Town City Card members receive a 10% discount. Visit their shop in George Street, Hastings.
6. Gourmet Shop Delicatessen in Robertson Street Hastings offers a fantastic range of Armenian, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian food and drinks. You will discover brands, ingredients and colours that you wont’t see in a typical deli. Freshly imported dairy, meat, canned foods, soups, lentils and even spirits are all available in this wonderful shop. Be adventurous & be rewarded with a 10% discount (£10 minimum spend) with any Town City Card.
7. 20th Century Funking Junk in Courthouse Street is an amazing shop featuring religious icons, statues, furniture, ornaments, paintings, taxidermy, the unusual and unique. 10% off your purchases with any Town City Card.
8. Pass With Palmer is a new driving school in Hastings. Neil Palmer is an experienced teacher who has already helped dozens of local people pass their practical & written driving tests.Neil has a dual control manual bright green Seat. It’s a comfortable car to take your lessons in. Neil offers 90 minute lessons so you develop your driving skills over a shorter period of time to get you ready for your test. Town City Card members save £40. Book 5 90 minute lessons for £135. Standard price is £36 per 90 minute lesson. 10 hours can be booked for £200. Make sure you Pass With Palmer!
9. Queens Arcade Delicatessen is a family run business specialising in supplying locally sourced fresh food. The delicatessen offers speciality fine cheeses & meats, vinegars, oils, Mediterranean olives, freshly picked fruit & vegetables.They also offer a wide selection of fillings & salads for their sandwiches & baguettes. You can place your order from 8.30am so you make the most of your lunch hour! Town City Card members receive a 10% discount from their wide range of items (excludes items on the takeaway menu)
10. Di Polas, Hastings makes real gelato Italian ice cream. They also serve ‘Affogato’. It’s a traditional scoop of vanilla with a shot of espresso drizzled on top. You can also add a swirl of whipped cream and a sprinkle of chocolate. Perfect for those winter walks along the seafront. 10% off three & four scoop ice creams on Tuesday & Fridays with any Town City Card.
Not got a Town City Card yet? No problem, click here to buy yours for just £9.99!
Member since: 30th September 2015
The 1066 Card unlocks exclusive discounts in Sussex. Anything from 10% discounts, 2for1 deals & free drinks with restaurants, local businesses, family attractions, & shops are all included. The discounts...