1. ROOT 1066 is an international Arts festival that celebrates the 950th anniversary of the Battle of Hastings. In September the iy_project is a spectacular immersive light and sound installation that will send a laser beam to Normandy! Majke sure your subscribe to the ROOT 1066 Newsletter & pick up your free HASTINGSCARD
2. Hastings pier re-opened with a Madness gig after the devastating fire. It's now a beautiful open space with open air cinemas, fishing, independent kiosks & merry go round!
3. Hastings has the world's largest underground BMX & Skate bowl. The Source Park will host 50 of the best BMX riders from around the world who will compete for a prize fund of €18,000 and the title of the Conqueror of Hastings!
4. Hastings Pirate Day. Led by local man Roger Crouch this is a superb family day that stretches from Rock-a-nore, Hastings town centre & the pier.
5. We'll leave the fifth reason to you. Add them in the comments.
Member since: 30th September 2015
The 1066 Card unlocks exclusive discounts in Sussex. Anything from 10% discounts, 2for1 deals & free drinks with restaurants, local businesses, family attractions, & shops are all included. The discounts...