It’s that time of the year – the end of May where outdoor events are happening. If you are planning to have an outdoor event whether it’s in the back garden or in a park, or somewhere else here are five tips & suggestions to help the party go smoothly and be a great success.
1) Plan ahead and check the weather. Check it the day before as well and plan accordingly.
2) Have an alternative plan if the weather suddenly changes because of wind, rain, excess heat.
3) Provide lots of water or soft drinks so your guests don’t get dehydrated. Remind kids to drink as they may be having too much fun to remember.
4) Make sure there is a shaded area so people who are sensitive to the sun or heat can protect themselves. Having a gazebo or some kind of portable shade would be great as the sun moves around.
5) Have some sun cream handy, pink guests and burning skin is no fun.
6) Bonus tip! If you are having an entertainer (like myself) ensure there is an alternative if it rains. A couple of weeks ago I performed my show at a children’s party outdoors. I started out in the sunshine and noticed the clouds coming over and the sky turning a dark grey. Just as I was finishing my show torrential rain and hail began. I managed with some help to get all my stuff including the electrical items undercover very quickly! It would have been great to be indoors!
If you would like to book me for your event, adults or kids, to create amazing balloons contact me here www.dannytheidiot.com
Member since: 12th May 2017
"I create memories, smiles and amazing photo opportunities at all kinds of events for both children and adults with balloon shows and wearable balloon art. I also create bespoke balloon gifts for your...