Earn a Second Income Fighting Fit!
30th May 2017
... Comments

Prosper with Synergy held a very thought provoking talk at Walkers Wine Bar a couple of weeks ago on Tuesday 16th May, which we at, thebestof Hastings, were pleased to sponsor, with local distributor Helen Prosper explaining about the many benefits of Synergy nutritional products. Helen and Prosper with Synergy care for people in Hastings, Eastbourne, Uckfield, Lewes and Brighton.

Within each of us there are c 100 trillion symbiotic microbial cells, mostly in the gut, this amounts to around 90% of the cells that comprise our system, the remaining 10% are human cells. Because our gut is so important to our physical and mental condition it’s management is vital and that is where Synergy Worldwide come in headed up locally by Helen Prosper.

In March 2017 Synergy launched the first ever 'kit' of 5 proven products that cleanse and detox your body whilst getting your microbiome back into balance. It is a 21 day programme which literally reboots your body making it the first stage towards achieving elite health. For more information, click here.

Synergy Worldwide are at the fore-front of providing nutritional products that are designed to make a measurable difference to our physical health and thereby our mental well-being.

Synergy is also renowned for providing excellent nutritional products to boost performance to help us keep pace with a hectic lifestyle:

Products to boost your performance for a busy life

Synergy products are designed to keep you on an even keel, they have been specifically and scientifically formulated to help the body maintain optimum health and compliment a diet of healthy eating and exercise.

Pro Arginine is a heart-health product that is proven to help with cardiovascular and circulatory issues.  The scientists that unlocked the health benefits in I-arginine were awarded the Nobel Prize in 1998 for their work which was revolutionary and of significant importance. 

Body prime helps your body maintain a healthy lifestyle with magnesium and electrolyte balance. It helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, helps with muscle function and keeps the bowels in motion – vital for physical and mental wellbeing. 

E9 is designed to keep your energy levels in check with whatever life throws at you.  Whether you are coping with a busy workload, family life, or dedicated to an exercise routine or sport.

Mistify contains the Brazilian Acai Berry amongst other fruit and berry extracts.  It is high in antioxidants is anti-inflammatory and has been proven to slow the aging process.

Phytolife consists of chlorophyllin and peppermint oil to help a normal digestive function. It also alkalizes the body and detoxifies it.

Helen Prosper is so committed to her business with Synergy Worldwide that she urges people who may be interested in becoming a distributor to join her.

The business opportunity of Prosper with Synergy

Synergy Worldwide is a network marketing company originating from the USA operating with distributors worldwide.  Helen discovered Synergy’s products 4 years ago and was so taken by the health benefits she experienced, she decided to take Synergy on as a business. You could do the same, interested? Give Helen a call on 07545 227272 – Don’t just take our word nor indeed, Helen’s… Prosper with Synergy has 162 positive reviews recorded on thebestof here – dive in for some amazing, life-changing testimonies…

 

More
About the Author

Ian

Member since: 23rd July 2014

Ian Noble is the Owner of 'thebestofHastings', the award winning franchise, providing integrated marketing solutions to SMEs, connecting to the Hastings community and promoting local events in 1066 Country....

Popular Categories