Fancy enjoying some of the best entertainment in town on a 2 for 1 basis? Here are some amazing two for one deals in Brighton and Hove and beyond, put together by the city's Tourism Alliance.
You'll find the details at http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/2for1-brighton. All you have to do is print off the special 2 for 1 train ticket vouchers to claim money back on all manner of fun and excitement when you travel into Brighton and Hove by train:
- 2 for 1 at the Agua Dulce Spanish restaurant in the Lanes, where you'll enjoy fresh, tasty tapas and their signature dish, a particularly delicious paella. Locally courced ingredients and a friendly vibe are yours for next to nothing!
- 2 for 1 on Brighton pier's many thrilling rides, including the loop-the-loop turbo coaster and gallopers - perfect if you're taking the kids out for the day
- 2 for 1 at the Brighton Sealife Centre, the country's first and best, newly re-opened and refurbished with more than 1500 sea creatures to marvel at and 50 fascinating displays including the wonders of jellyfish!
- 2 for 1 at Bella Napoli at the Marina, home of gorgeous Italian food, local freshly-caught seafood, steaks, salads, pizza and pasta plus an excellent wine list
- 2 for 1 at the Brighton Bowlplex for family fun and laughter
- 2 for 1 at Brighton's excellent Toy and Model Museum under the arches at the top of Trafalgar Street, with 10,000 exhibits to enjoy including spectacular model railway layouts
- 2 for 1 at Boho Gelato in Pool Valley, home of the city's most exotic and unusual choice of ice cream flavours, all made with Sussex milk and cream and recently voted one of the best ice cream shops in Britain
If you want to explore farther afield for less, there are 2 for 1 offers at Battle Abbey, Amberley Open Air Museum and Heritage Centre (where you can easily spend all day) and Arundel Open Air Lido with its heated pools, landscaped grounds, cafe and shop... plus absolutely spectacular views of the castle.