The Best of Jersey is the place to see and be seen for everything Jersey and we go out of our way to uncover the real gems of the island, do you fancy helping us to find and share with all of our members lot’s and lot’s of great ideas of things to do in Jersey during the Easter Holidays for under a fiver.
Some that we can think of:
• If the weather is nice why not take the family for a walk along the north coast cliff paths, this is free and provides everyone with some good exercise and the views are stunning. Why not pop down to Jersey Pearl after your walk for a snack at Olly’s, they offer excellent value meals with a good choice.
• Jersey kids can get free entry to any Jersey Heritage museum or historic site, all you need do is pick up a Flash Card. The Maritime Museum has lots of interactive exhibits and there will be child focused events being held over Easter. Adult entry to the Maritime museum is £7.50.
• Jersey Goldsmiths is also well worth considering, entry is free and again they will be organising child friendly events over Easter.
• Worth checking out Cineworld to see what deals they are offering on the Tuesday after Easter Monday as they normally discount standard ticket prices on that day. Many should be available at under £5 (even for adults).
• If the weather is not too good the Jersey Bowl offers a single game of bowling for £4.50 per adult and £3.50 per child. They also offer great value meals, a 10’’ pizza for under £5 and burgers for less.
Post your comments on this blog
Member since: 9th July 2012
Hello and welcome to thebestof Jersey blog, I hope that both locals and visitors to the island will become involved. Please let us know about local businesses that go that extra mile and about things...