'14 Days of Love' Awards presented to the Jersey Winners
The '14 Days of Love' campaign was run by TheBestof in towns and cities across the British Isles with the objective of encouraging local people everywhere to 'share some love' and to tell us about a great local business that they love.
The campaign ended on 14th February and many thousands of people across the British Isles told ‘theBestof’ about the businesses that they love. Over 16,000 businesses received nominations nationwide and at an presentation ceremony held at The Victoria in the Valley on Monday 14th March I was very pleased to award certificates to the three most loved businesses in Jersey and those excellent local businesses that have emerged as winners in their business categories nationally.
Certificates were presented to the most loved businesses in Jersey which are:
The Victoria in the Valley with 142 testimonials, this business is officially;
1. The most loved business in Jersey
2. One of the five most loved business in the ‘Pubs and Inns’ category nationally
3. One of the one hundred most loved business nationally across all business categories. With over 70,000 business featured across ‘theBestof’ network this is a particularly impressive award.
The Rozel Bar and Restaurant, this business is officially:
1. The second most loved business in Jersey
2. One of the five most loved busineses in the ‘Pubs and Inns’ category nationally.
Jersey Goldsmiths, this business is officially:
1. The third most loved business in Jersey
2. One of the five most loved businesses in the ‘Jewellers’ category nationally.
Curwoods Limousines, this business in officially:
1. One of the five most loved businesses in the ‘Limousines’ category nationally.
I would like to congratulate these winning businesses for their work in conneting with their customers and obtaining so many testimonials. Well done!
Member since: 9th July 2012
Hello and welcome to thebestof Jersey blog, I hope that both locals and visitors to the island will become involved. Please let us know about local businesses that go that extra mile and about things...