There is no doubt that positive customer reviews that are easily accessible and available to look at offer great, cost free, advertising. They may well prove the deciding factor in helping a business convert a potential customer into an actual customer.
The reason that theBestof group runs our 14 Days of Love campaign each February is to assist our business members in obtaining positive reviews on their businesses.
We have received some wonderful feed back over the two weeks the campaign was running and indeed during the preceding 12 months and I am pleased to announce that the 5 most ‘loved’ businesses in Jersey are:
1) Dental Excellence (who are also the 4th most loved business in the Dentists category across the entire ‘theBestof’ network)
2) @Smile dental practice (who are also the 5th most loved business in the Dentists category across the entire ‘theBestof’ network)
3) Curwoods (who are, for the second year running the 2nd most loved business in the Limousine category across the entire ‘theBestof’ network).
4) Jersey Goldsmiths (who are also the 2nd most loved business in the Jewellers category across the entire ‘theBestof’ network)
5) Maillards Funerals (who are also the 3rd most loved business in the Funerals category across the entire 'theBestof' network)
For details of all our 10 most loved businesses click here
We have also received some very positive recommendations on a diverse range of excellent local businesses and I am in the process of contacting them to give them the good news.
Across the UK the excellent businesses featured by ‘theBestof’ have attracted thousands of positive testimonials, a few of the most popular businesses have received over 1,000 testimonials in the past year, this requires both happy customers and a real focus by the business on requesting testimonials.
My objective over the next 12 months is to help the excellent businesses that we feature to gain the maximum possible number of reviews and thereby get some really positive results both at a local and national level when the most loved businesses for the 12 months ending 14th Feb 2013 are announced. The key to success is clearly to obtain a regular flow of reviews during the course of the year so that it’s not all left to do during the first two weeks of Feb 2013.
The opportunities for some great publicity as a result are significant.
The clarion call of all businesses featured by us over the next 12 months should be ‘please help us become the most loved (hairdresser/plumber, whatever) in Jersey by giving us a review’
I will provide an update from time to time on how everyone is doing.
We are always interested in hearing about local businesses that go the extra mile for their customers, so please click the 'recommend a business' tab and tell us about the Jersey businesses that you love.
Member since: 9th July 2012
Hello and welcome to thebestof Jersey blog, I hope that both locals and visitors to the island will become involved. Please let us know about local businesses that go that extra mile and about things...