It’s the most wonderful time of the year – but is it always for the customer?
With the festive season upon us shops and websites are getting busier, deliveries can take longer and customers can find themselves increasingly stressed as they battle it out to ensure they find the perfect gifts for their loved ones over the Christmas period.
Don’t let the busy hustle and bustle get in the way of providing an excellent customer experience.
Here are my 6 insights on how to ensure your customer experience remains high over the Christmas period:
1. Plan your resources – make sure you have enough stock and enough staff.
2. Set the expectations – don’t overpromise on delivery times.
3. Have a process in place for dealing with stressed customers.
4. Take care of your team – make sure all holiday staff are well equipped to deal with the challenge.
5. Make it easier for customers when it’s busy – give them a call back instead of leaving them waiting on hold.
6. Have fun! Get the Christmas decorations up and enjoy yourselves.
Member since: 23rd February 2015
We believe customer service is critical to any business’ success no matter what the sector.
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.