Who can help with insurance claims after my property is damaged?
5th June 2014
... Comments

We’re due to get some bad weather over the next few weeks, so if after the event you find that your commercial or domestic property suffers damage and you need to make an insurance claim, contact our new best of Bolton member Aspray.

They are an insurance claims management company who will support you in getting a fair settlement after your claim. They work on your behalf to make sure you get the right settlement.

What is great about Aspray is they will take care of every aspect of the claim for you thus getting rid of the stress and disruption insurance claims can cause.

Aspray only use vetted contractors on all the repairs they work on, with the staff dedicating to ensuring your premises is returned to its original condition as soon as possible.

Perhaps one of Aspray’s best features is using their services won’t cost you anything. All the repairs on your property are paid for by your insurance company and Aspray’s services are paid by them as well. Although remember that excess on your policy will still apply.

About the Author

Rachel B

Member since: 5th July 2012

Popular Categories