Robin Hills, operator of EI4Change in Bolton, has made his proposition to employees and business owners even better by gaining further accreditation, enabling him to use the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 360 assessments.
EI4Change is a great tool for evaluating emotional intelligence, and then applying that to a business setting. It can help potential employees understand more about themselves, whilst helping potential employers to better understand their candidates.
And now the prospect from Bolton's Robin Hills is even better, as he has been accredited to use the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 360 assesments, offering a deeper study.
These tests will help to:
- Identify development needs and under-utilised strengths.
- Create more competent and motivated staff.
- Enhance the quality of communication throughout the organisation.
- Provide a clearer assessment of skills working with and through people and where they need to be developed within the organisation.
- Build more effective team functioning through the inclusion of other colleague's perceptions.
The scheme has recently received backing from the Institute Of Recruiters, further promoting it as an essential modern tool for business in such a developing world.
To make use of what is a fantastic offering, and that is my speaking from experience having already been assessed, give Robin Hills and EI4Change a call on (01204) 684564.