Beechwood Private Nursery School is one of the best nursery schools in Bolton. Unlike many other nurseries it is open every weekday between 7.30am and 6pm and only closes at Christmas and bank holidays. This also means that Beechwood can have places become available any time of the year, and not just at the start of a new school year. Any child aged between 6 weeks and 5 years can attend. Although, as this is the time of year that many children leave, it is likely children will have left or be leaving. Give them a call on 01204 684038 to find out.
Over a million children across the country go to nurseries, but how do you know that the one your child is going to is trustworthy? Of course, as it is recognised by us at the bestof Bolton, and comes with lots of recommendations we can reassure you that Beechwood will give your child the best possible experience. What else should you think about?
1) Beechwood is an OFSTED registered nursery. This is a certification that all nurseries should have along with a current insurance certificate.
2) The National Day Nurseries Association recommends that 1 staff member working at a nursery should have a first aid certificate, a supervisor should have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and half of staff should have an NVQ Childcare Level 2 or equivalent. All of Beechwood’s staff are first aid trained and have the relevant NVQ’s.
3) The NDNA recommend you should look at the meals available at the nursery. Beechwood certainly excel in this area. A delicious home cooked dinner is included in the cost of the nursery and every child will get one. Infants will also receive a tasty mid-morning and mid afternoon snack. Beechwood will cater for any specific dietary requirements too.
4) At the time of writing prices start at £39 to attend Beechwood for a full day session. Cost is an important consideration when picking a nursery, but you shouldn’t compromise cost over quality of care.
5) NDNA says you should look at the play area. Beechwood have an open day policy so you can drop in on your child anytime.
6) Beechwood use the Early Years Foundation Stage for Child Development model and the Forest School philosophy. This means that play is at the forefront of everything Beechwood offer. The staff work with children to develop their self-confidence, nurture any blossoming talents and increase their communication skills.
If you have any more questions you would like answering, don’t hesitate to contact Beechwood on 01204 684038.
Beechwood have a fantastic offer running at the moment as well. Their flexible places means you only pay for the childcare you need with no minimum commitment. The only concession is you book in 4 week blocks and you pay for what you plan.
Member since: 10th July 2012
Hi I am Faz and am passionate about all things Bolton. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and find them to be interesting and thought provoking. I would love you to add your personal comments to them. Dont...