An apprenticeship is a fantastic way to gain skills whilst learning, earn money, and also get a job which could develop into a more permanent role. And, luckily, an excellent opportunity has opened up, courtesy of Alliance Learning, at a great local business, Authorized Access.
The position is in customer service, a thriving sector which is becoming increasingly competitive. Authorized Access deal with security, for both domestic and commercial clients, They are based in Bury, but are able to serve Bolton and the Northwest, and have been doing so for over 21 years.
For the position, you will need GCSE grade C in Maths and English, and be able to work 40 hours a week, from Monday to Friday. The job description is as follows:
* To liaise with and provide a point of contact to customers ensuring effective communication at all levels.
* Providing effective stock control to meet the needs of the organisation.
* To implement, maintain and monitor an effective appointment system for any outwork taking place via a CRM system.
* To adopt a proactive approach to all aspects of retailing.
* Advise customers in matters relating to security and its implications with reference to insurance requirements and provide reasoned and calculated job estimates / quotes.
* To be able to work to a prearranged plan but be flexible to meet the needs of the service.
* To have comprehensive product knowledge and keep up to date with changing products and new product information.
* To be able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual, managing time and exercising excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* To use and maintain a range of equipment safely and effectively ensuring personal safety and that of others is paramount.
* To be willing to update and self improve by participating in training both in house and external where appropriate.
* To produce accurate and timely paperwork relating to jobs done and personal development.
If you'd like more information about this great opportunity, contact Alliance Learning as soon as possible. You can call the recruitment team on (01204) 689592 and complete an online application form, or send them an email.
Alliance Learning have over 40 years experience in offering high quality teaching, training and learning courses for businesses and individuals across Bolton. Whether you're looking for a full apprenticeship or want to update existing skills through an e-Learning course, Alliance Learning will tailor training to suit you.
Member since: 9th July 2012
I think. I type. I publish.