Come and join The Waggon and Horses for Valentine’s Day! They have an amazing 4 course Valentine’s Menu.
The Waggon and Horses have specially crafted a Valentine’s Menu for Tuesday 14th February – and it looks absolutely delicious!
- A heart-warming bowl of Tomato and Basil Soup
- Stilton-stuffed Field Mushroom on Wilted Spinach with a Balsamic Glaze
- Mango Sorbet to refresh the desire for more
Marriage Made in Heaven
- 8oz ribeye steak in a creamy pepper sauce, chips, onion rings, mushroom & tomato.
- Pan-fried Seabass Fillet on a mussel and chive linguine
- Slow-braised shoulder of lamb with hot pot potatoes, red cabbage and fine green beans
- Breast of chicken on a wild mushroom risotto
- Tasty mushroom stroganoff with rice
Happy Ever After
- Red velvet sharing heart with Strawberries and hot chocolate dipping sauce
- Selection of cheese and biscuits with an apple and ale chutney
Coffee and Tea
- Choose from a selection of coffees from Rijo or a refreshing pot of tea
DOWNLOAD THE PDF of the Menu HERE
The cost is only £22.50 per person, you can book your table by calling The Waggon and Horses on 01942 812273
10th July 2012
Hi I am Faz and am passionate about all things Bolton. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and find them to be interesting and thought provoking. I would love you to add your personal comments to them. Dont...