Booth Heating Solutions are a wonderful family run business who specialise in plumbing and heating. They have over 15 years’ experience.
Andy from Booth Heating received an emergency call last week from a customer who had a bird fly down her chimney and get stuck.
Andy attended the home within an hour and dismantled the gas fire to save the bird! The bird was rescued, unharmed and was able to be let to fly away.
Chimney covers are so important for those who have chimneys. By having a chimney cover or cap fitted correctly, you can avoid any little visitors being stuck in your chimney!
However, it’s all in a day’s work for Andy! He was left with a happy customer and a happy bird!
If you would like to find out any more information about Booth Heating, give them a call on 01204 408707
Member since: 10th July 2012
Hi I am Faz and am passionate about all things Bolton. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and find them to be interesting and thought provoking. I would love you to add your personal comments to them. Dont...