1) Where you would usually take the lift, try taking the stairs.
2) While at work, instead of sitting at your desk for lunch why not take it out with you. Have a walk to your nearest park and enjoy your lunch there.
3) When walking to a destination, why not take a more scenic route? Even adding a couple of minutes to your wall will soon add up!
4) Park your car further away so it means you must walk a little bit extra.
5) If you usually drive to work, change it so that one day of the week bike or walk to work.
6) Do a bigger shop than usual and walk home, the extra shopping will work as weights.
7) Start or end your day with at least 10 minutes of exercise. From star jumps to squats, do what ever works for you.
8) Make your bed every morning, it will get your body moving as soon as the day starts
9) Wash your plates by hand rather than using the dishwasher.
10) Keep weights by the tv or sofa, this way you will be more inclined to exercise while you watch TV.
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.