Welcome to the Hertford blog.
Do you know anyone who is stressed? Maybe it’s you? What do you do to feel relaxed, run a hot bath? Go for a long walk?
Did you know that the body stores up your stress, and then turns it into aches and pains? It’s the body’s way of releasing the pent up stress that accumulates through modern life. Your muscles and joints usually feel the brunt of this release and react by sending pain signals to your brain.
As much as hot baths, long walks and holidays can help, sometimes it just means wallpapering over the cracks, but there is a solution! Body Stress Release by Charlotte Richardson-Knott. To find out exactly what Body Stress Release or BSR is and how it can help you click here.
Charlotte has come up with the ultimate Valentine’s Day competition to help those that are stressed out in life!
All you need to do is......
• Nominate someone who is or has gone through a lot of stress recently, who would really benefit from BSR.
• If you don’t know anyone who may benefit, you can of course nominate yourself!
• Then, if you’re lucky enough to win of course, use the prize within 2 months.
Simple! But what is the prize? I hear you cry!
• 3 sessions of Body Stress Release by experienced and certified member of the International Stress Management Association, Charlotte Richardson-Knott. Which comes to a total value of £165.00
• That’s 4.5 hours of experiencing this magical treatment at the hands of someone who has been practicing BSR for over 10 years.
How to nominate and enter.......
• Please email thebestofhertford on: email@example.com with the person you wish to nominate and their contact details, plus your details (for a little something extra for your kindness!)
• Please ensure that your entry is in by 13th February 2012.
The winner will be announced on the 14th February 2012.
Member since: 10th July 2012
Hi there, my name's Victoria and as owner of thebestof Hertford and Ware it's my job to find and promote the best information, events and businesses that Hertford and Ware have to offer!