Welcome to the Hertford blog.
Someone asked me the other day ‘there isn’t anywhere online that shows who has free wifi capabilities in Hertford’.
So, I’ve compiled a list of places in Hertford that I know of that have FREE wifi for you to surf the internet to your heart’s content!
• Cafe Yum – Great independent coffee shop in Old Cross.
• Baroosh – The swanky drinking establishment is open early each day and has a wide range of teas/coffees and food.
• Costa Coffee – One of the chains, but still serves nice coffee.
• Starbucks – As above.
• The Snug – Hertford’s best kept secret? Great meeting place and cocktails!
• Hertford House – Cheap coffee, nice surroundings.
Have I missed anywhere? Let us know below!
Thanks for reading.
10th July 2012
Hi there, my name's Victoria and as owner of thebestof Hertford and Ware it's my job to find and promote the best information, events and businesses that Hertford and Ware have to offer!