APPRAISAL SKILLS 28th June 2011
This one day course is designed to examine the whole appraisal process, and is perfect for anyone who is required to undertake effective appraisal reviews. It will focus on the role of the appraiser with some focus on the process from the appraisee perspective.
• Those who wish to learn how to learn effective appraisal skills to improve working relationships.
• No prior knowledge of the subject is required
Aims and Objectives
• To review the performance of the employee in their current role and to establish performance standards for the next year.
• What is an Appraisal?
• The objectives and benefits of an Appraisal.
• The Appraisee's role:
• What an Appraisee can expect and how an Appraisee should prepare.
• The Appraiser's role
• The skills required
• The preparation involved
• The Appraisal
• Goal Setting
• Giving and taking criticism
• The summary and follow up
• A workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course.
• The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
• 1 day duration
• 9.30am-5.00pm (9.15 arrival for registration and coffee)
• Refreshments and light lunch provided (please let us know if you have any special requests)
• Learning materials and course completion certificate provided
• Casual, comfortable clothing
• Pitman Training in Taunton town centre
• We can also deliver training on-site if required – please ask us
For more information please call Pitman Training on 01823 337350