Did you know that more than half of all accidental house fires start in the kitchen? Government statistics show that the largest number of accidental reported fires caused by electricity in the home is due to people misusing electrical cooking appliances.
Here are some top tips to keep in mind to help you and your family stay safe:
We are really trying to promote the importance of visually inspecting your electrics around the home or your loved ones who can't do it themselves. By adding these little checks to your routine you are helping protect your home and family from any electrical dangers and potential fires. If you're unsure of what to look for then check out the NICEIC's safety check video with their top checks
Member since: 26th May 2016
Offering professional & quality service throughout Sussex. We are Approved NICEIC Contractors & Domestic Installers as well as Buy With Confidence Scheme.
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.