EM Joinery Services

5/5 based on 2 reviews
Local Feedback
In August 2020, Eastbourne Customer said:
Eddie has done such a marvelous job with our staircase spindles, railings and banisters that I have already recommended him to friends and colleagues. His workmanship is of the highest standard I have seen for a long time. He charged us 4 times less than what we would have to pay for a similar job to one of the big companies and he has been extremely reliable, courteous and friendly at all times. I would definitely recommend his work to anyone!
In August 2020, Mrs Minns said:
I am absolutely delighted with the work that Eddie has done in my house – one oak staircase and one mdf staircase with oak banisters. Eddie is a real craftsman who obviously takes pride in his work. He also goes the extra mile to deliver a really high quality product in the timescales that he quoted and was very flexible when my timescales needed to change. If all my tradesmen were like Eddie, my house build would have been finished months ago! I can’t recommend him highly enough.
In August 2020, Mr Smith said:
Eddie’s work was reasonably priced and the workmanship was excellent. He was prompt, courteous, and helpful. We will certainly use him again.
In August 2020, Ms Roberts said:
Very pleased with service and quality of workmanship – highly recommend!
In August 2020, Customer in Hove said:
Lovely new window and painted exactly how we asked at a competitive price.
In August 2020, Customer in Eastbourne said:
We cannot speak highly enough of Eddie’s work. Punctuality, superb quality of workmanship, tidiness, amiable etc. What more could a customer want?
In August 2020, Mr Hellicar said:
Eddie did a great job making up some beautiful doors as I had been drawn up by an architect. He was checking and adjusting the measurements very carefully. Extremely professional. Would highly recommend.
In August 2020, Mr Cole said:
I am extremely happy with the work done by EM Joinery Services. There was good communication throughout the project with the work being done to plan efficiently and tidily. Based on this experience, I am very happy to recommend EM Joinery Services and plan to use them again myself.
In August 2020, Mr Plampton said:
Eddie worked on our new build house and exceeded our expectations in all ways. He is a very skilled craftsman, great communication and timekeeping and excellent value for money. He is also a fun, courteous and genuine guy – a pleasure to have around. The curved staircase he made for us is a real work of art – in fact it is so good it is about to be featured on a new Channel 4 building programme.
In November 2017, John S said:
We completely restored a Victorian four-storey townhouse in Hyde Gardens in the centre of Eastbourne. This involved ripping out old staircases and inserting new ones and creating all the shelves, drawers etc for a dressing room. We could not be more pleased with all the work which Eddie did for us. Everything was executed throughout with the utmost care and precision. Not only was the work done with professionalism and great skill but accurate timekeeping and sticking to the promised budget were also very much in evidence. We cannot find anything to criticise in Eddie's work which is more than we can say about all the other people who had a hand in our project. As we glide up and down on our new staircases, we take pleasure in his work on a daily basis.
In October 2017, Mrs Minns said:
Eddie worked with us on our house refurbishment - he made a beautiful oak staircase and also a second part-oak staircase to our loft. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, he finished on time even though we asked him to start late due to other subcontractors running behind schedule. The stairs are simply stunning and all the visitors to our house comment on them. We have just asked Eddie to do some more work for us as we know it will be of great quality.
This feedback section provides additional endorsements via thank you cards and letters.
Our local marketing team have accepted the content as genuine.
Displaying page 1 of 1