Andy Jordan The Garage Door Man

4.9/5 based on 170 reviews
Local Feedback
In December 2018, Mary Hamby said:
Andy Jordan fitted a garage door for me today and I am very pleased to recommend him unconditionally. His warm and friendly manner is matched by his professional approach and high level of skill. His efficiency in providing a secure quote and business terms are very helpful so that I knew exactly what was required. He does what he says he will, at the agreed time and with no hidden extras. His knowledge of his particular trade comes from 15 year's experience putting him in a good position to recommend the right door for my needs. Andy is a pleasure to have working in my home. He is cheerful, considerate and tidy. He cleared up all the mess without my asking and took extra time to ensure that I felt happy with how to operate and maintain the door. I am delighted with the work Andy has done and have no hesitation in recommending him.
In April 2017, Arthur Talbot said:
Thank you for a very good job. I will recommend you for garage doors. Very pleased.
In December 2016, Olive Jebb said:
I am very pleased with the work carried out. All done to a good standard and the service was very friendly. Thank you very much.
In December 2016, Peter Dolby said:
Excellent service. Prompt, reliable and professional. Quality work.
In December 2016, Celia Stones said:
I am delighted with my garage door. Work carried out efficiently.
In November 2016, Mr Stanyer said:
More than happy with the product and excellent service. Can recommend to anyone.
In October 2016, Patricia Morris said:
I was more than satisfied with the garage door installation. The workmanship was carried out to a high standard. It has made a big difference and helped with my disability to gain access to my scooters.
In September 2016, Ann Taylor said:
I was very pleased with the work carried out to replace my garage door and would certainly recommend Andy Jordan.
In June 2016, Susan Platt said:
A truthful and honest verbal report was given, the quote for the whole job seemed very reasonable which we accepted. The professionalism of his work was more than expected. A job very well done and would recommend him.
In March 2016, Richard Every said:
Quality products fitted at a date and time to suit. A very professional job done by a man of great integrity. Highly recommended.
This feedback section provides additional endorsements via thank you cards and letters.
Our local marketing team have accepted the content as genuine.
Displaying page 1 of 1