How to create a pumpkin badger
Download the Sussex Wildlife Trust badger stencil
1. Print out the badger stencil
2. Tape the stencil in position
3. Use a pen or awl to mark the BLACK parts of the stencil design on the pumpkin
4. Use a sharp knife to scrap off the pumpkin skin in the selected area.Adult supervision is needed for this part
5. Hollow out the rest of the pumpkin and insert a tealight candle
6. Wait for it to get dark and then enjoy the glow of your pumpkin badger
Now over to you, we’d love to see your wildlife pumpkin designs add them on the Sussex Wildlife Trust Facebook page.
Member since: 19th October 2012
The Sussex Wildlife Trust is the leading nature conservation organisation covering East Sussex, West Sussex and Brighton and Hove.