Looking after your teeth and mouth health is essential, and some people choose to visit a private practice like Winchester House.
Financial commitments can vary but we offer clients the benefits of a convenient monthly payment plan. Our Shrewsbury dentists want to make everything as affordable as possible.
Spread costs throughout the year
When you join the Winchester House Dental Practice Pure Plan, the cost of your regular appointments are not only spread throughout the year, they are also reduced.
You won’t have to pay at each visit and the cost works out literally at a few pence per day.
You become one of our members and as such will enjoy reductions in cost across a range of dental treatments.
Monthly payment plan benefits
Benefits of joining on of our monthly payment plans include:
• Inclusive dental examinations
• Inclusive dental hygiene treatments
• All X-rays are included in your plan
• 15% reduction in cost of routine dental treatment
• 10% reduction in cost of dental implant or cosmetic treatments
• Convenient Direct Debit payments
Depending on what level of coverage and care you would like, we offer two different monthly plans:
Pure Plan benefits
Our ‘Pure plan’ costs just £18.90 a month – around 62 pence a day – and offers additional savings and benefits including:
– 15% reduction in cost of general dental treatments
– 10% reduction in cost of dental implant or cosmetic treatment
– Discount on a range of Dental Health Products
Pure Plan Plus and Hygiene plans
We also offer the ‘Pure Plan Plus’ for just £26.99 per month (saving you at least £96 per year compared to regular private fees.)
We want to provide access and choice to all our patients, so we also provide the flexibility of our dental hygiene plans for patients who are attending the practice under the NHS.
Plans for our NHS patients
If you are an NHS patient who enjoys the benefits of seeing our dental hygienists privately, then one of our hygiene plans could be right for you.
You’ll be able to see your dentist and receive treatment under the NHS whilst spreading the cost of your dental hygiene treatments in easy-to-manage monthly payments.
If you want to consider private options for dental treatment, under this member plan you will be able to access reductions in the cost of treatments.
Our ‘Hygiene Plan’ is just £9.60 per month and includes:
• Two hygiene treatments per year
• £100 reduction in the cost of teeth whitening
• 10% reduction in the cost of private dental treatment
• 5% reduction in the cost of complex or specialist
• Or £19.20 per month for four hygiene treatments per year
It couldn’t be easier to join one of our membership plans and our dedicated team will be happy to explain the above benefits in more detail.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 362326.
Member since: 10th July 2012
That's our team, L-R Emma, Louise and Andy. We run thebestof and our sister marketing company, Key 3 Media. With over 40 years' combined marketing experience, we help promote local businesses through our...