A Shropshire firm of solicitors has rounded off a hugely successful year in business after receiving glowing client feedback and recording a significant increase in the uptake of its services.
PCB Solicitors is celebrating success after 94% of its client-base indicated that they were very satisfied with the standard of service they received via the firm’s Client Feedback Questionnaire – with the remaining 6% satisfied. In addition, the business has seen an increase in its services across its departments since last year.
Rachael Hughes, Managing Partner at PCB Solicitors, explained: “We’re absolutely thrilled with the results of our client feedback questionnaires, which we use to help us monitor how our staff and our various departments perform, and ensure we maintain excellent customer service across the board.
“The past 12 months have been fantastic for the firm and we’ve seen notable service increases within our domestic conveyancing, commercial, employment law, civil litigation and personal injury departments. Our business services department in particular saw an 8% increase when compared to the previous year, a result which is the department’s best in over five years.
“PCB has invested heavily in its staff over the past year, with many of our employees successfully passing qualifications throughout 2013. This investment in training and membership not only provides them with ongoing career development, but it ensures that we continue to provide the best possible service to each and every one of our clients.”
Last year saw members of staff achieve various industry-recognised qualifications and accreditations including STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and the CQS (Conveyancing Quality Scheme). The firm also hosted a number of charity events and fundraising activities including coffee mornings for Macmillan Cancer Support, Will Aid for Severn Hospice, and a Christmas collection to help Grinshill Animal Rescue, and Greyhound Rescue Shropshire & Borders.
“We’re looking forward to continuing to build on these successes for the remainder the year and wish all of our employees, our staff, and Partners a great 2014,” Rachael concluded.
PCB Solicitors LLP is a modern partnership, with offices in Shrewsbury, Broseley, Church Stretton, Craven Arms, Knighton, Ludlow, Telford, and Worcester. While they have origins back to 1860, the firm is forward-looking and offers a full range of legal advice for both individuals and businesses, including property, family advice and childcare matters, wills, trusts, probate and estate planning, accident and personal injury, litigation, criminal law and corporate and business law.
For further information about PCB Solicitors’ complete range of legal services, please contact the Shrewsbury Head office on 01743 248148 or click on the link below.
Member since: 10th July 2012
That's our team, L-R Emma, Louise and Andy. We run thebestof and our sister marketing company, Key 3 Media. With over 40 years' combined marketing experience, we help promote local businesses through our...
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.