John Biddle Opticians, a leading indepependent centre for eye care in Shrewsbury, is pleased to announce an advanced new method for checking the health and condition of your eyes.
JBOpticians are committed to bringing the highest standard of eyecare available.
Retinal Photography, the newest innovation in clinical diagnosis, is a procedure that takes an instant photograph of the retina, at the back of the eye.
JBOticians feel that the benefits of this service are considerable, and strongly recommended that you include retinal photography in your eye examination.
What are the benefits?
• A stored permanent and accurate record of the condition of your eyes.
• Year by year comparisons provide early detection of any changes.
• A more detailed check for Glaucoma, Diabetes, Age Related Macular Degeneration and other conditions.
• Increased magnification means that changes too small to be seen using traditional methods can be detected.
• Allow a more refined and accurate referral to a specialist if required.
• Allows you to see what we can see and thus helps you to understand any changes taking place.
To find out more, call the John Biddle Opticians team on 01743 491724.]]>
Member since: 12th June 2012
I am a PR and copywriting specialist and handle much of this work for the bestof Shrewsbury. I am passionate about living and working in Shrewsbury promoting the people, businesses and services which operate...