Landlord insurance explained
3rd November 2011
... Comments

Landlord insurance is essential if you are planning to rent out a property in Richmond upon Thames. It’s not just the property itself you want to protect – but your rental income and property owner’s liability too. Shene Insurance in East Sheen is highly experienced to find you the correct cover.

Fire, storm and flood

The unexpected does happen. It’s vital that the property rebuilding cost and landlord contents are fully covered in such a crisis - and that your rental income is protected too. Normally up to 20% of your buildings sum can be insured, to cover you for the time it takes to restore the property to its original condition.

Property owner’s liability

Crucially important is that you are covered to meet any costs and damages awarded to a member of the public, if they suffer an injury following an accident on, or linked to, your property. Peace of mind is essential.

Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee cover

What if the tenancy agreement is breached? Or, if you have to evict a tenant?  What if a tenant defaults on their rent? You can be protected against all of these with the right policy. Just talk to us.

Commercial property

The recent riots caused despair for numerous business landlords. We provide specialist advice for commercial and industrial property insurance – to help protect you against the obvious and the unexpected.

Protecting your investment can rarely be solved with a click of a mouse. We are local – just call us or drop in to our lovely office for a coffee and we are happy to advise you - click the link below for more info.

About the Author

Philip A

Member since: 5th November 2012

Shene Insurance Brokers offer a highly professional Insurance Broker Service that will save you time, hassle and money. Either pop into our friendly office '€“ or telephone and one of our team will be...

Popular Categories