The Business Offers Scheme run by the London Borough of Richmond provides a free promotional platform for businesses in Richmond upon Thames. 75,000 Richmond Card holders will have access to exclusive offers and discounts from local businesses.
If you're an indepedent business based here in Richmond upon Thames, then you're eligible to promote an exclusive offer or discount that meets your business needs to holders of the Richmond Card.
How the offers are promoted
Offers will be promoted to card holders in a number of different ways:
- Weekly email updates to 30,000 Richmond online account holders, highlighting the scheme and ‘Offer of the Week’.
- Weekly Tweets from our new @RichmondCard account, also including ‘offer of the week’. Follow us to help build the audience.
- Promotion and re-Tweeting through @LBRUT, reaching over 8000 followers.
- Point of sale and promotional materials for participating businesses
- Enhanced promotion on our council website homepage.
Information will also be sent to all households, promoting the Richmond Card and Business Offers Scheme.
Richmond Council is committed to the success of the business offer element of the Richmond Card. If you have any questions regarding the scheme you can contact Mohsin Lakhim, the Richmond Card Business Promotion Officer, by email or on 020 8487 5388.
I launched The Best of Richmond in 2005 and am passionate about supporting all things local. In particular, we work hard to showcase the best local businesses who give the borough its character and make...