Haverhill Business Awards 2011
It’s that time of year again to don those bow ties and change into those glamorous dresses from the back of your wardrobe- the Haverhill Business Awards are just around the corner.
Celebrating and recognising the region’s top firms, the Haverhill Chamber of Commerce Business Awards are taking place on 14th May at Chilford Hall.
The awards are a fantastic night out celebrating the success of local businesses, along with a three course meal and dancing, a good night should be had by all.
Many local businesses have been nominated in different categories, all battling it out for the highly coveted trophies including:-
· In the Large Business category Castle Manor and Business Enterprise College, ARDEX, Saffron Insurance, Abbeycroft Leisure and Vion Food Group are all shortlisted.
· For the Retailer award, arevolution, CXG Property Services and Haverhill Tandoori will be competing.
· The two nominees for the title of Young Entrepreneur are Andrew Westrop of Digi-Europer and Paul Gardiner of Axa Insurance.
· The Small Business award will go to either Tiny Toes Childcare, CXG Property Services, Lead Generation International, arevolution or Paul Donno & Co.
· Battling it out for Start Up Business of the Year are Tiny Toes Nursery and thebestofhaverhill.
· ARDEX, Paul Donno & Co Ltd and Abbeycroft Leisure are the companies shortlisted for the Marketing Strategy of the Year award.
· Best Use of Technology award will see Paul Donno & Co Ltd, Days Inn Haverhill and Digi-Europe.
· Tiny Toes Childcare, Saffron Insurance, Digi-Europe, AXA Insurance and Abbeycroft are all fielding contenders for the Employee of the Year award.
Stay tuned to find out the results of what will surely be a fabulous night celebrating the achievements and success that so many local businesses have worked extremely hard for.
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.