The results are now in for the 14 days of love campaign where the public voted for their most loved businesses, and Exeter businesses scored highly in the Love-o-Meter.
This has been a record breaking year for thebestof across the UK with reviews being added at a rate of 10 per minute during the 14 days of love.
You can see our top scoring Exeter businesses here and also click through to their feature with their cumulative number of reviews from past years here:
1. Cartridge Line (321 reviews) - Also the nation's most loved Office Supplies and Stationers
2. Nimmo's (270 reviews) - Also the nation's 3rd most loved Coffee Shop
3. Denley's (237 reviews) - And the nation's 5th most loved Indian restaurant
4. Fresha (222 reviews)
5. The Oddfellows (143 reviews)
6. Pukka Indian (84 reviews)
7. Rainbow International (53 reviews)
8. Exeter and District Funeral Service (47 reviews)
9. Fitness Matters (34 reviews)
10. Phillips Print and Stationery (33 reviews)
Congratulations to these businesses and to all of the people in the public who 'shared the love' by sending reviews in. This feedback is valuable so that people can see why these businesses qualify as one of 'the best' - and why we at thebestof Exeter are so enthusastic about championing these businesses.
If you'd like to see more, please click here and/or phone us on 01392 248 263.
Member since: 10th July 2012
Hi, I am Dave, I run thebestof Exeter along with my colleagues. If you want to promote your business or event, get in touch with us on 01392 349 130.