With over half a million new businesses created in the UK last year alone and The Best of founder Nigel Botterill taking a slot on the StartUp Britain business double decker bus recently, we thought it was time for us to help fledgling and new businesses in the borough of Ealing to get started.
On September 22nd from 6-8pm we are running a Business Start Up seminar at The Grange on Ealing Common covering topics such as:
I’ve got an idea…
- testing your market
- deciding your business model
- things to include your business plan
Now I need the money
- sources of finance
- current availability of finance
- financial elements for your business plan
- choosing sole trader or limited company
- notifications, deadlines, tax implications
- keeping accounts
- setting up an office
- IT, telephony and other types of support
- tips on managing time
Getting out there
- what do you need to have
- other low cost marketing
We are running the seminar in partnership with the Athena network in West London and each session will be lead by a local experts who has supported numerous new businesses in the area.
If you have recently set up a business or have a new business idea, why not come along? The seminar costs £25 including refreshments and you can book your place here.