Children love sparklers but they can be very dangerous unless care is taken.
4th November 2014
... Comments

I didn't realise that sparklers can reach ferocious temperatures something like 2000 degrees c. We know that kids love sparklers and they seem made for them. It is good sense to always supervise them closely, make sure they wear gloves.

Don't dress them in the type of clothing that could is loose and could catch light. Never give sparklers to kids under the age of 5. Teach them to always hold the sparkler away from their body at arms length. Never run with them or wave them about near others.

Keep safe this Guy Fawkes night!

About the Author

Thomas B

Member since: 2nd April 2013

Hi I'm Tom Bosher

I run thebestofchelmsford and am passionate about helping the independent businesses in Chelmsford thrive and achieve their goals.

Popular Categories