The fund is expected to distribute over £2.25 million into local community, activities and projects over the lifetime of the wind farm.
The fund will support projects that;
• Improve digital and mobile connectivity in the local area.
• Provide, maintain or improve community buildings.
• Provide community and public transport improvements.
• Increase access to activities or services for the community within the area of benefit.
• Encourage skills, employment and improve rural business opportunities and social enterprise.
• Community owed energy projects.
• Offer sport, recreation and improved health and well being.
The fund is open for applications from community groups and charities within the area of benefit.
The area of benefit of the fund will be the Parishes of: Knowstone Rackenford & Creacombe, Rose Ash, Bishops Nympton, Oakford Molland, East & West Anstey, Meshaw, East Worlington.
Applications from the three parishes closest to the wind farm (i.e Knowstone, Rackenford & Creacombe, Rose Ash) will be considered by the grants panel first. This will ensure that in the event of the fund being oversubscribed these parishes will receive extra priority.
For more details please about the fund criteria please click here: Batsworthy Wind Farm Community Fund Criteria Final.
If you are interested in submitting a Stage 1 Application please click here.
If you have any questions please just get in touch Grant Team on 01884 235887 or email: email@example.com.
Member since: 10th July 2012
I'm Sarah and I live just outside Barnstaple near Umberleigh.
I love sport especially rugby, cricket and golf and want to hear your thoughts on the site and add events and blogs on subjects that interest...