There are 5 recycling centres that are close to Abingdon – Redbridge, Drayton Dix, Stanford-in-the-Vale and Oakley Wood. All of the tips have the same opening times and we attach links to the site plan of each tip so that you can plan your trip - whether for recycling or for landfill.
1. Redbridge - Old Abingdon Road, Oxford, OX1 4XG
2. Drayton - Steventon Road, Drayton, Nr Abingdon, OX14 4LA
3. Dix - Linch Hill, Stanton Harcourt, OX29 5BB
4. Stanford-in-the-Vale - Faringdon Road, Stanford-in-the-Vale, Faringdon SN7 8L
5. Oakley Wood - Old Icknield Way, Crowmarsh, Nr Wallingford OX10 6PW
The opening times are as follows:
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm (open to 8pm - April to September)|
|Friday||8am - 5pm|
|Saturday||8am - 5pm|
|Sunday||8am - 5pm|
We recommend trying to plan your visit around quiet times at the Recycling Centres if possible - weekdays between 8am-10am and 3pm-5pm are less busy than weekends and the middle of the day.
Normal opening hours are 8am to 5pm, seven days a week (including bank holidays). With the exceptions that all sites close early at 3pm on 24 and 31 December and are closed all day on 25, 26 December and 1 January.
For further details Click Here to see the council website
Member since: 10th July 2012
I love Abingdon and am passionate about promoting the businesses and events that are centred there. I want everyone to realise how great they are and how we should all be using them!