Seven good places to eat out in and around Abingdon......
1. The Broad Face - fresh local food expertly cooked, free parking nearby in the evenings, seconds walk from the river and centre of Abingdon.
2. The Stream Restaurant at the Upper Reaches Hotel - lovely dining room or terrace eating if weather permits. Free parking, next to the river.
3. The Flowing Well - a rural pub/restaurant in a lovely setting in Sunningwell with a a fantastic terrace and great food.
4. The Bear & Ragged Staff - an old coaching inn newly refurbished in nearby Cumnor with relaxed dining and a great atmosphere.
5. Kitsons - quality dining in a 14th century setting - excellent contemporary food in the centre of Abingdon.
6. Dil Raj - authentic and imaginative Indian fusion dishes healthily cooked in the centre of Abingdon.
7. Parasol - Chinese restaurant with good service and relaxed atmosphere in the Market Place.
10th July 2012
I love Abingdon and am passionate about promoting the businesses and events that are centred there. I want everyone to realise how great they are and how we should all be using them!