Nothing beats a real Christmas Tree, but there are a few ways to make sure you get the most out of your tree.
Here's some good advice courtesy of Charlecote Garden Store nr Warwick:
With all cut trees it is best to treat like cut flowers.
- Remove tree from netting as soon as possible. (Allow a day or two for branches to settle)
- Place in a stand that will hold water and top up regularly
- Cut 2cm off the stump as soon as you get it home and place in water
- Keep your tree outside for as long as possible
- Avoid placing by radiators/other forms of heating
You can get a special 10% discount on Christmas trees at Hill Top Farm Shop, Hunningham, with the voucher from thebestofleamingtons-spa.
9th July 2012
I'm a keen guitar player & musician who plays in our family band. Our highlight so far was playing to 10,000 people at Fairports Cropredy Convention in 2010 & featuring on Bob Harris's Sky Arts prog.