Looking for good family entertainment?
Then look no further
Clerkenhill Adventure Park and Frisbee Golf Course is a must for all the family.
It is easy to find along the A40 just past the Narberth Roundabout and on towards Slebech. Look out for the signs the turning is on the left if coming from the East. There is plenty of parking.
So what to do:
• There’s the Adventure Castle with hideouts, rope bridges, slides and climbing frames. This is definitely the place for all that excess energy!!
• Plenty of animals to see from Pigs, Ponies, Goats and sheep not to mention the donkey.
• Take a walk round the Adventure trail and enter the ‘Spooky Wood’ if you dare!!
• There is also the Giant Walk, the Boggy Walk and the Potty Walk.
• Take a ride on the Pedal Go Karts
• For the little ones there is an undercover Play area with small animals.
And last but not least and just brilliant for all the family is the 18 hole Frizbee Golf Course. The winner can buy tea in the café – good idea eh?
Nearly forgot : The youngsters will love meeting up with Fred the Cockrail. See him below when he took a day out in Tenby the other Sunday
For more information on Clerkenhill Adventure Farm and Frizbee Golf Course call 01437 839 178
PS Clerkenhill Adventure Farm now have 6 new calves born a couple of weeks ago
Member since: 10th July 2012
I am Diana Vickers, the site owner of thebestofPembrokeshire, which launched in February 2011 to support the very best of the area’s businesses with their promotion and marketing.