Do you hate having your photo on your social media websites? Fancy something a little more funky?
Well, here's your chance.
Our clients, Curveball Media are giving a way the chance to have an Avatar made of yourself.
In case you are wondering what an Avatar is, it is an image like the one attached, which is modelled on a picture of you.
This one is of Olly, one of the directors of Curveball Media.
To win, you will simply need to do two things:
1. Like their facebook page here.
2. Share their facebook page (either their page or the post about the competition)
The competition will close on the Monday 17th of December 2012.
They will pick a random winner.
To enter: simply visit their Facebook page by clicking on this link, then ‘like’ and ‘share’ away!
As with any competition, they have to include some rather boring T&Cs - so here they are:
"Terms and conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to all entrants to be included into our prize draw. The judges decision is final.
1. The competition is open to all except for Curveball Media employees, their associates and/or immediate family and friends of Curveball Media employees.
2. All entrants must “like” our Curveball Media Facebook page. This means successfully following our TEN Creative page by clicking on the “like” button on our page. Existing “likes” will count providing the “share” criteria (T&C No.3) is met.
3. Entrants must “share” our page with at least one person who is not previously registered as a Facebook Curveball Media page follower within the competition running time (from the time of posting on Facebook until 12:00 midnight on Monday 17th December 2012).
4. All entrants will have an equal chance of being drawn and the winner will be selected by an independent prize drawer.
5. The winner will be notified within 3 days of the competition closing.
6. The Avatar will be created by a full length picture of you. No changes to the design will be allowed (although we will consider making minor chances if you wish).
7. Only one Avatar will be made.
8. The winner will need to supply a logo of their brand should they want it on their Avatar.
9. The Avatar will be delivered if JPEG format and can be used for Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Google Plus.
10. The Avatar must not be amended without prior authorisation from Curveball Media.
12. Curveball Media reserves the right to publish the winners Facebook details and post information about the Avatar designed on Facebook and other websites."
Member since: 10th July 2012
We own thebestofnorwich and are always on the look out for interesting things that are happening in Norwich, great local businesses and your views about anything local.
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.