An earlier newsletter this week as Duncan & Megan will be hob-nobbing at the Portuguese Ambassador's pad on Thursday. We'll report back on how they got on in next week's newsletter. In the meantime, we've come over all romantic as it's Valentine's Day this Sunday. Read on for details of a great Valentine's gift and find out about this Saturday's tasting.
THIS VALENTINE'S, TREAT YOUR LOVED ONE TO A THREESOME!!
... Oh yes, this really is something for the weekend. 3 bottles of lovely rosé to enjoy with the special person in your life. This'll bring out a 'rosé glow' and not a gooseberry in sight! Cupid's little bag of rosé romance includes:
- Cour Saint Vincent Rosé de Camille: The wine maker named this after his wife. It's a tender-hearted rosé with delicate red fruit.
- Barbanau L'instant: Caressed by the Provencal sun, be woo-ed by the harmonious citrus and redcurrant flavours.
- Juve Y Camps Rosada Cava: Vivacious red-fruity bubbles in a flirtaciously classic Cava.
All for just £25. So you can save up your smackers for Sunday!
6 NATIONS 'ENGLAND XV' BEER BOX
Well, England got off to a flying start last Saturday and so why not celebrate with our 'ENGLAND XV' BEER BOX (£32)? 15 'SCRUM-TIOUS' BEERS (well, 14 FINE ALES and 1 FABULOUS LAGER). Not only great for enjoying whilst watching the matches, but also makes the PERFECT VALENTINE'S GIFT!
***THIS SATURDAY'S TASTING***
SATURDAY 13 FEBRUARY, 12.00pm - 3.00pm
Cupid will be spreading joy and love in store this Saturday with 3 'woo-nderful' wines:
- ALBORE SECCO: When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie, THAT'S ALBORE! Think Prosecco and then some...
- FRESITA: This is no ordinary Chilean sparkling wine... this is premium sparkling wine inflused with organic Patagonia strawberries (say this in a breathy voice and you'll get the picture!!)
- SURI TINTO: Remember, love is... never having to say I'm SURI!! An Italian Barbera with smouldering dark cherry flavours.
* 10% OFF 6 BOTTLES OR MORE. CAN BE MIXED. Debit card payment only.
***TASTINGS COMING UP***
SATURDAY 20 FEBRUARY, 12.00pm - 3.00pm
The 6 NATIONS will be well under way and so the tasting will be dedicated to all those who enjoy playing with odd-shaped balls!
SATURDAY 27 FEBRUARY, 12.00pm - 3.00pm
Join us for a SPANISH-THEMED tasting. Olé!
... and finally...
BESTOFHARBOROUGH's 14 DAYS OF LOVE
There's still time to leave a testimonial on the 'bestof' website and be in the running for a prize. The bestofmarketharborough is a website dedicated to helping people find trusted local businesses. The site gathers testimonials from satisfied customers and over the first 14 days of February, if you leave a testimonial on the 'bestof' site, you could win a fabulous prize. We'd obviously love you to write a testimonial about us, but please shout about any local, independent business on the 'bestof' site and share the love! Click here for more information.
Have a great weekend.
Duncan, Nick, Jude, Martyn & Megan
Come to Duncan Murray Wines - 'As seen on TV'!
Finalists in the Drinks Retailing Awards, 'Independent Drinks Retailer of the Year' and wine adviser to BBC Radio Leicester and Harborough FM!
Buy online at www.duncanmurraywines.co.uk