At: Kingsmeadow Stadium - KT1 3PB
On: Friday 6th November 2015
Gates open at 6.30pm
Display starts at 8.00pm - (Last entry at 7.45pm)
Tickets purchased in advance before the day:
Adults and Children (over 5): £4.00.
Tickets purchased on the display day:
Adults and Children (over 5): £5.00.
How to buy tickets:-
• Online by clicking the "Buy Tickets" button on this page http://www.kingstonfireworks.co.uk/
• At Kingston Visitor Information Kiosk by the Rail Station.
• At the Kingsmeadow Athletics and Fitness Centre
• At the Kingfisher Leisure Centre
• At the Tolworth Leisure Centre
• At the Malden Centre (New Malden)
• At the gate on the display day from 6.30 p.m.
• Credit and Debit cards can only be used to purchase tickets online.
• Children's funfair and rides will be available before the
show from 6.30 p.m.
• A Radio Jackie team will entertain you before the display
from 6.30 p.m.
• Fireworks designed to flow with the music at 8.00 p.m.
All surplus proceeds from the event will go to local charities.
Please note that in the event of extreme weather conditions on the night, where it is deemed unsafe to continue, the display will be halted and no refunds will be made.
Member since: 12th July 2012
The Best of Kingston helps to bring all the best local information to all local residents and businesses throughout the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. We also promote only the best and highly recommended...