Want some ideas for Father's Day? Here are 8 suggestions for you.
1. Sugarplum Boutique & Home has a range of gifts for Father's Day at very reasonable prices.
2. If you want to update Dad's wardrobe why not try 217 Menswear for stylish European clothing and accessories that you know will last. Gift vouchers are available too if you're not quite sure what to get.
3. Equinox silver jewellery have a range of charms, cufflinks and leather bracelets for men. A great way to make a fashion statement.
4, If your Dad is more of an outdoor type Tackle Up Fleet sell the complete range of fishing equipment and outdoor gear - even Go Pros! you can also buy fishing permits for Fleet Pond or The Basingstoke canal for the fishing season which starts on 16 June.
5. How about a great pub lunch? The Barley Mow is renowned for its home cooked food, Sunday roasts, pies and sausage menu as well as a great selection of real ales, lager and wines - just right for Dad. And dogs are welcome too in the bar areas so you can combine lunch with a walk along the Basingstoke canal.
6. If it's Italian food you're after then El Castello is the place. Consistently voted the best restaurant in Fleet due to the great food, quality wine and excellent service.
7. If you want to surprise Dad with a family treat what better than a family photo shoot? Matilda Orchard Photography offer a range of packages in the relaxed surroundings of their studio or one of the specially selected locations in and around Fleet. Just perfect this time of year.
8. Shape & Sculpt also have a special Father's Day Offer. If Dad is always complaining about his moobs - book a fat freezing session for Dad and get a free facial for you.
9. And of course don't forget to check out the Local events section of our site to plan a day or evening out.
Member since: 27th June 2014
I have over 20 year’s marketing experience working for companies including Hewlett Packard, Royal Mail, Hitachi and AQA. I live in Fleet and am the owner of thebestof Fleet helping small and medium companies...