Did you go to last years' Beer Festival at The Blue Bell? I did and enjoyed a fantastic time.
Dates are: Friday 10th and Saturday 11th of September 2010
Times: Friday 6pm-11pm Saturday 12:30pm – 11:30pm
Ticket Price: Just £5 in advance and £6 on the door
How to Buy Tickets; choose from the 4 easy ways: 1) Call 01252 792 801 2) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) pop into The Blue Bell and ask a member of staff 4) Go to www.thebluebellfarnham.co.uk
If you have not got your tickets already make sure you do not miss out as it will be bigger and better than last year’s event!
Here’s what’s happening this year:
· Wine is being introduced in the marquee as requested by so many last year, we are also going to the effort of having wine glasses made to give out to those who would prefer them to the beer tankards.
· We have Children’s entertainment on the Saturday afternoon between 1:30 – 4pm, and includes a magician and face painting, real apple juice and children’s food on the BBQ & Hog Roast.
· To create the true beer festival atmosphere we have the Commoners booked who are a fantastic ceilidh/folk group and will play on both Friday and Saturday.
· Over 8 breweries already confirmed with various beers from in and around the county including Hogs Back, Triple FFF, Ballards, Andwell and Arundel Breweries.
· Brilliant crisp and clean REAL ALES and even one or two straight from the Wood in traditional oak barrels provided by the Hogs Back Brewery !
Hope you can all make it, we had over 450 attend last year so be quick to get your tickets.
Member since: 10th July 2012
Hi, if we have yet to meet, my name is Martin and I have been running the Best of Farnham for over 14 years.
My aim is to promote and champion only the best of businesses throughout the area, helping...