Is your company productivity being affected by the bad weather? Are you wasting time on your commute? Or do you need to get out of the office and spend more time with customers? Find out how mobile working will help you be more productive and flexible.
Working from home and away from the office - can help achieve all these goals:
• Free yourself from the office and spend more time with customers
• Respond to orders and new business enquiries in real time, wherever you go. • Give yourself and your staff more flexibility to work where and when you need to - with no disruption to business even if you're out.
• Improve productivity by working during your commute or avoiding commuting altogether.
• Be able to communicate and access your information no matter what the weather.
Most entrepreneurs start their own business to get the freedom to choose when and where to work but extending this choice to your staff could give you a major competitive advantage.
• How to get online when you're out of the office.
• Ways to protect your laptops and business data stored on them.
• Top tips for mobile working.
• Online tools, such as Windows Live SkyDrive, that can help you access your files anywhere.
• How to work together on files with colleagues using Microsoft software on your phone, in a web browser or on your laptop.
There are more guides on our website covering critical business issues such as finding and keeping customers, improving your sales pitch, building better teams and the secrets of data analysis.
HOW CAN AME HELP?
AME can provide advice and solutions on the latest technologies; to make working from home or on the move stress free. We will set-up and provide support for the technology that best suits your business.
AME can help to deploy mobile phones across your entire business. We can configure every mobile device so they can connect to email, calendar and contacts via a secure connection.
AME will help set-up RDS so that users can work from home as if they were in the office, with access to emails, all documents on the PC/server and applications you would use on a daily basis.