Baffled by jargon and frustrated by systems that just don't work the way you need them to? We work with you to understand your business needs, and only once we understand how you work, and the pain points in your business that need fixing so we even start to think about the technology we can use to address them.
Maybe 10 years ago this was a fitting umbrella of the work we did, but it implies were just here to fix problems, and in the current world of technology its so important to have much more if you're serious about using technology to improve your business, and of course we’re still here to help if those problems do occur.
* Cloud Services & Integration
* Managing Systems Reliability & uptime
* Preventing Cyber Security Threats
* Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery
It's not to much to ask is it? So many companies (IT or otherwise!) always seem to have 'extras' on top that you really need, at Southern IT we work to a single cost per user / per month to deliver fixed fee support for your business.
With traditional IT you used to pay per device, or even per hour, after all that feels right doesn't it? You can see the work that you're paying for and it's the way solicitors charge you, and when you get your car serviced the labour is per hour. It seems to make sense, even it if gives you unpredictable bills, and hours of downtime.
* Peace of mind – we monitor your systems 24/7 and can carry out work out of core business hours.
* Less system downtime – we identify and fix issues early not just by knowing technology, but your business.
* Less user downtime – by providing a rapid and efficient help desk for your staff to call we can get them back to work quicker
* Fewer disruptions – 98% of our services are delivered remotely or out of business hours
* Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, flat-rate IT services, you can even include hardware and software if you wish.
We specialise in working with small and medium businesses in Eastbourne, Sussex and beyond because it’s a world we know very well. Our clients operate in a variety of sectors, and we specalise with working with regulated industries and meeting your regulatory compliance needs You can rely on Southern IT Networks Ltd for predictable costs and professional service for your business.
Call us on 01323 458136 to discuss Managed IT Services in Eastbourne.
Southern IT have been managing my IT for a significant period of time, whenever there has been an issue with any of our PCs or our onsite storage, they have been extremely quick to react to minimise any...
I attended the Cyber Security Workshop yesterday led by Southern IT Networks. I used to deliver training for the National Trading Standards Scams Team, so I know how vital it is to avoid the Fraudsters...
Over the years I have invested a lot of time and energy to ensure I am working with hugely knowledgeable business owners and today Southern IT proved again they know IT! Today was the second Cyber Essentials...
Cyber Security Workshop: It promised to be the best use of an afternoon that we could spend our time on and it was! Thank you Southern IT and Andy from SEROCU in delivering a very informative but importantly...
Being a mobile app developer, I come in contact with many IT companies as part of my business. On the several occassions, I have come in contact with Southern IT Networks, I have always found them to be...