With 8 air-conditioned screens, and Dolby 5.1 Surround sound in all areas, we offer the best way to watch a movie.
Our venue houses state-of-the-art laser projection with 3D capabilities and Dolby Surround Sound.
We have regular performances to suit all needs, including two subtitled films a week, Audio Descriptive capabilities for the majority of our shows, Autism friendly screenings, and Movies For Juniors kids club films at the weekends - where you can watch a recent film release at just a £2.50 a ticket!
Additionally, we are the only cinema chain to offer the Unlimited card. You can see as many movies as you wish and receive up to 25% discount on your food and drink at the cinema, as well as many fantastic local discounts when presenting your card, all for just £18.40 a month. Visit www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited for more information!
We are easily accessible by public transport and are open 7 days a week; Normally opening 30 minutes before the first film of the day.
• 8 fully air-conditioned Screens, all equipped with 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound.
• Live satellite links for events such as MET Opera, National Theatre, Royal Opera House and live concerts.
• Disabled access throughout the building.
• Located in The Beacon Centre, which also is home to a range of restaurants and shops.
Cineworld Eastbourne is a fantastic place to host private screenings, birthday parties, gaming nights and corporate events. We have competitive prices and can give you the big screen experience! We offer:
• Big screen experience for corporate or private hire.
• State-of-the-art digital and 3D projection with Dolby Surround Sound.
• Plug and Play AV capability for PowerPoint, feature films and gaming.
• Comfortable seating and a personal experience from our events team.
• Flexible seating capacity - from 34 up to 330 seats.
• Late night and early morning time slots for any event.
Please speak to a member of the team or send us your query by Clicking Here
Despite occasionally having good movies on the smaller screens and selling out some nights, I love everything else about the new location in The Beacon!
We've been to the Arndale Centre in Eastbourne several times but not since it's been revamped and extended. Parked in the Ashford Road car park that's free on Sundays, and accessible with bright red and...
The service here is amazing. We have just been served by a member of staff called Josh and he was brilliant!! He was so helpful, polite and did everything with ease. The facilities are really good, with...
Visited this week to watch Spiderman. Foyer is stunning and the staff were friendly. Loads of legroom, massive screen and the seating is quite steeply tiered so clear view. Very happy with our visit. Could...
We attended the official opening of the new Cineworld at The Beacon last night and it was a splendid night out. From the sparkly flooring to the phalanx of terminals for ticket issuing in the foyer, to...